Worst animated film you've seen?

Re: Worst animated film you've seen?

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 8th, 2014, 7:57 pm

^ Ah, it's just your opinion :P
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 8th, 2014, 8:02 pm

^ Aye.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 8th, 2014, 8:04 pm

^ Well, I don't think it's really the worst one I've seen, but it's far from best either.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 8th, 2014, 8:28 pm

^ If I'm watching Frozen I'm not sure if I'm watching an animated movie or a puppet show...

No I'm not that dumb, I know it's an animated movie. But the characters look just so incredibly stupid with their big eyes and doll-like appearance, that whitout doubt it IS the worst animation I've ever seen.
SlayerOfLight

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 8th, 2014, 8:42 pm

^ I will be fair to you, the animation isn't my preferred type. But ah well.

I don't think it deserves *all* the hate you're giving it ;)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 8th, 2014, 8:44 pm

^ LOL. Well, neither do I think it deserves all the praises it gets.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 8th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Open for stuff: show
I'll agree with the small hate on Frozen...

Don't wanna go offtopic on here, but... I take Nick's side.

Maybe NOT ABOVE ALL WORST, but it also isn't ABOVE ALL BEST seeing from all the praises on it. Seriously... I think paint dry would be more fun... of course we all have our personal preferences, but a person IS ALLOWED to hate as much as he/she wants, just like many are allowed to like as much as he/she wants on a film/animation. So here; Nick is allowed to give ALL and I mean ALL OF HIS hate to it, cause I hate it too :I

Sometimes it almost feels like "OMG U DON'T LIKE DIS?! GTFO" which is sad truth, unlike this; "Oh that's ok, we all have our opinions, and I respect it," -- so if you do respect, then do so. No matter how much there hate is, if a person thinks it deserves that, leave it be. The person has his/her opinion, you have yours. And with all disagreement on opinions, you wonder from where DRAMA comes from. (Yes DRAMA in CAPS LOCK and Bold )

And by all honest, I don't see anything interesting, it's just another "HSM" in an animated way. And that's my opinion, because it is. I may be cold hearted, but sister/sister stuff doesn't interest me at all.

Yes that goes for you both, not get in the timeout corner! ._. ... And don't come out till you both can live with each others opinions! *crosses arms* I still take Nick's side more

NOW MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG NUFFIN TO SEE HERE, JUST STUFF

--------
Anywho... I shall list mine now

-Brave
-Frozen
-The Wild
-The Reef
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » February 8th, 2014, 9:39 pm

^ I agree with you on Brave. I personally didn't like it all that much and I never understood the praise it got. I was so mad when the movie won the Academy Award instead of Wreck-It Ralph, which was WAY better. I found Merida really annoying and I didn't care about anyone else. I suppose the best character was Eleanor, but that isn't saying much. It's a shame since I am a huge Pixar fan and I've loved every single one of their movies except for this one and the two Cars films (I haven't seen Wall-E yet). This was their first movie with a female lead but it didn't do anything for me. Also, I found it to be very boring and a reminder to myself that I could be watching Brother Bear, which is also WAY better than this. I wouldn't say that it's the worst, but it's not that good to me.
Last edited by Lauren on August 27th, 2014, 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » February 8th, 2014, 9:57 pm

^Wall-E is awesome :cheese: definitely my favorite Pixar film.

I can't understand why some people have mentioned it in this thread, since I think it's absolutely fantastic.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby MooLion » February 8th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Oh yeah... I found Wall.E boring. I know it's meant to be one of those 'wow, isn't this a great emotional thinky film', but I really wasn't feeling it.

I've only watched a little of Brave and was never too fussed to see all of that. Already taking some ideas from Brother Bear and just seemed boring anyway.

Pixar are just okay to me - not amazing.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

PreviousNext

Return to The Den