Worst animated film you've seen?

Re: Worst animated film you've seen?

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 18th, 2016, 5:37 am

I'll probably amend my posts as I haven't seen some of the films in the worst (as in nightmare inducing) animation. I like Alpha and Omega and the sequels, but to each his own. I am adding some to my list including:

Tom and Jerry Movie: The hardest part is probably that Tom and Jerry talk. In the golden age cartoons Tom screams and sometimes sings but otherwise they don't talk and this film made it kind of sappy and sad. They get left behind when owners move first of all and they just learn that they can speak to each other? I think they knew they could they just didn't because the formula of them not talking worked so well and their whole routine was based on physical comedy (and violent, but cartoon violent). It's just not a good movie. The animation is not really on par with the old cartoons and it's more sappy than anything.

Happy Feet: I don't know whey there was such a big buzz over this movie. I usually love Robin William but he was annoying and freaky in this film. First of all, it's not really a movie for kids but rather has an agenda of how bad humans. I agree global warming does exist, but this is taking it to the extreme. Second of all, most of the movie is about sex and even the words "I'll make love to you" are sang. Whoa! Back up there :ocwap: I just found it boring and rather trite to say the least and thought it didn't deserve best film at all.

Home on the Range: I think Disney wants to do with this what Atari did with ET games, bury it in the desert and forget it existed. I saw it in the theaters and what can I say, it was horrible, just horrible. I only liked the rabbit who was funny and the horse in in, but it was sad really :ehh:
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby FireAndSun » September 18th, 2016, 6:21 pm

My worst is admittedly rather tame, but that's just because I know I'd lose my mind if I actually sat down and watched the worst of the worst. I've only ever seen reviews of those. But of the movies I've actually watched, I'm going to go with Chicken Little. Horrible visuals, even for its time, unfunny, unlikeable or pointless characters, and is one of the most mean spirited Disney movies I've ever seen. The only thing I give it credit for is being the first of Disney's CGI movies, which would turn out to be great as time went on. This, however. This definitely shows how bad Disney's slump was in the late 90s and early 2000s.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 19th, 2016, 5:09 am

I've only seen bits and pieces of Chicken Little but yeah it's not one of the Disney greats and really horrible. It was part of the slump Disney was in so I'd agree with you. I thought it looked so bad that I'd rather not watch the whole movie... :roll:
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Gemini » September 22nd, 2016, 1:28 am

[quote="Cheezi"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]

IT WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD BAG OF CHIPS[/quote]
i cri evrytim :lol:

Agree heavily with GeminiGemelo, Foodfight was definitely he worst animated film I've seen...[/quote]

Yeah, if you make an algorithm of quality divided by budget Foodfight is indisputably the lowest scorer and probably will be for the rest of time, so... :chuckle:

OH. AND SPEAKING OF THIS MOVIE.

I actually found the entire unedited thing on Youtube (!!!!). IDK how long it will stay there so here it is, lmao.

MRW when the uploader calls it "Trash the movie".

Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FireAndSun » September 22nd, 2016, 2:06 am

Oh god. I'm so tempted to watch it. I've only ever seen reviews for Food Fight, so I've never seen the whole thing with my own eyes. But I know I'll lose what's left of my sanity if I do watch it. Quite the dilemma. :lol:
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » September 22nd, 2016, 3:06 pm

Go on and watch. You never know what will happen if you don't try. :chuckle:

Plus if it gets to be too much you can always minimize it or go to another tab. Because honestly Charlie Sheen is probably the best thing about this movie so if you ignore the god-awful animation and don't actually listen to what it is they're saying too closely then it's not actually that much of a bad time. xD
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FireAndSun » September 24th, 2016, 4:13 am

I somehow managed to get through this whole monstrosity. My eyes were bleeding the whole time, and my brain felt like mush, but I did it. I can now officially say Foodfight is the worst movie, animated or no, I've ever seen. Kill me.
FireAndSun

Postby Sarger » September 24th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Does Dalmations 2 count? It's one of those awful game things where they just had a 'film' and slapped a bunch of puzzle minigames ontop of it. Turns out I had a copy. Watched it yesterday and it was AWFUL.
Sarger
wew lad

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Chavratheserval » September 24th, 2016, 11:27 pm

Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Sarger » September 25th, 2016, 12:03 am

Oh lord I remember that.

I think I forgot it existed before you mentioned it because it was so awful.
Sarger
wew lad

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Den