What other Disney movies do you like?

What other Disney movies do you like?

Postby Ananda » April 19th, 2012, 2:03 pm

As for me, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo and Tinker Bell.

What about you?
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: What other Disney movies do you like?

Postby AdAstrα » April 19th, 2012, 4:23 pm

The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my 2nd favourite (well it's basically a tie between that one and TLK, depends on my mood lol)

I like most of them to be honest, but HoND and TLK are my absolute favourites :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Ananda » April 19th, 2012, 4:47 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my 2nd favourite (well it's basically a tie between that one and TLK, depends on my mood lol)

I like most of them to be honest, but HoND and TLK are my absolute favourites :)[/quote]

HOND is pretty nice.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » April 19th, 2012, 4:49 pm

TLK
Peter Pan + Return to Neverland
101 Dalmations
The Fox and the Hound
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
Lilo & Stitch
Bolt
G Force

Yeahhhh there are probably more. But Return to Neverland is one of my all time favorites. Cx

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Ozy » April 20th, 2012, 6:01 am

Lilo and Stitch and Beauty and the Beast are my other two favorites after TLK. I loves them :<

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2012, 6:07 am

I rather like Pocahontas, but it's not that great. It and Beauty and the Beast.
Lilo and Stitch
Cars
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ananda » April 20th, 2012, 10:26 am

[quote="Ozy"]Lilo and Stitch and Beauty and the Beast are my other two favorites after TLK. I loves them :<[/quote]

Your signature is so funny. LOL at Simba's pic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ananda

Postby Shadowfax » April 20th, 2012, 12:19 pm

Lilo and Stitch (Stitch is my fave disney char)
The Aristocats
Beauty and the beast
Treasure Planet

:3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 20th, 2012, 2:44 pm

none much. I HATE disney movies like snow white sleeping beaty little mermaid and stuff like that. only TLK, homeward bound, Aladin, and Pirates of the carribean are okay in my view. most of them are childish anyway, and I think I shouldn't like any disney movies for being 20 years old (except TLK)
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Ananda » April 20th, 2012, 2:54 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]none much. I HATE disney movies like snow white sleeping beaty little mermaid and stuff like that. only TLK, homeward bound, Aladin, and Pirates of the carribean are okay in my view. most of them are childish anyway, and I think I shouldn't like any disney movies for being 20 years old (except TLK)[/quote]

I'm sorry but that's nonsense to me. Just because you're 20 years old doesn't mean you shouldn't like Disney classic movies. I'm 20 as well, and the Disney movies I listed above remain among my favorite movies ever. I don't know, but probably because I'm an artist, I think all those classic movies isn't only about animation, it's about appreciating the work of art. The fact that Snow White was made when no computers were used to make it just makes it even more valuable. Imagine how many artists, colors, pins, papers were used to make Snow White. That IS worth appreciating.
Ananda

Next

Return to The Den