What other Disney movies do you like?

Re: What other Disney movies do you like?

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2013, 7:30 pm

No one have mentioned The Sword in the Stone? It's my favorite right after TLK 1 and TLK 2!

Such a cool movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJnaXaNzEVg
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Alethia » September 19th, 2013, 9:18 pm

101 Dalmatians, 102 Damatians, Tinker Bell ( all 3 films) and cars 1 and 2 and of corse new film PLANES.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Lapetitesirene95 » October 31st, 2013, 1:24 am

The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Aladdin , Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas , Sleeping Beauty , basically all the renaissance films , with the exception of one or two others :P
Remember who you are
Lapetitesirene95

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ♡Alana Del Rey♡

Postby Queen Elsa » November 5th, 2013, 5:13 am

All princess movies and their sequels (with the exception of Pocahontas 2 :yuck:), Peter pan 1 and 2, Finding Nemo, The Rescuers (both movies), Sword in the Stone...This list could go on and on. :lol: Basically, I like all the Disney movies except for Halloween/Christmas/ other holiday movies (due to my religion...).
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Lapetitesirene95 » December 4th, 2013, 4:33 am

Frozen <3
Remember who you are
Lapetitesirene95

Nickname(s): ♡Alana Del Rey♡

Postby mamaprince » December 10th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Well, I like many Disney movies, But I really love Hunchback of notre dame.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby ScarHades » February 3rd, 2014, 5:46 pm

Besides The Lion King, Mulan is the only film I watch nowadays. I wish Scar could fight Shan-Yu and kill him.

Nobody's mentioned Robin Hood? It was another favourite of mine when I was a kid and hardly watch since I was 8. I wish Prince John could fight Scar and Shan-Yu as well and kill them both.
ScarHades

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Den