The last TV show you watched?

Re: The last TV show you watched?

Postby Buffy » April 22nd, 2014, 5:13 pm

Modern Family
Agents of SHIELD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbaRomKing » April 26th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Supernatural
Te cunosc de undeva! (I know you from somewhere!) - is a TV show about eight singers who make covers from romanian or another nationality artists. But what is unique about this show is the fact that the singers are turning into the carachter, not by the song they sing, but by the clothes and the lot of make-up they wore.

Search for example on google: Florin Ristei - "Personal Jesus" or Nicole Cherry - "Hero". ;)
REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WITH THE ONE YOU LOVED AND THEN LOST.
SimbaRomKing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Scott
Pride Points: 0

Postby Lauren » April 27th, 2014, 12:55 am

Law & Order
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
iCarly
Modern Family
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MooLion » April 27th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Game Of Thrones
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Buffy » April 28th, 2014, 3:58 am

Modern Family
Sherlock
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby MooLion » April 28th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Game Of Thrones again. I'm currently watching through series 2 and series 4, so it's a little confusing for me. :P
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Postby Buffy » May 8th, 2014, 5:22 am

Once Upon A Time
Devious Maids
Castle
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby MooLion » May 8th, 2014, 4:46 pm

The Crimson Field
~Banner by Amy!~
MooLion

When you put out the sun

Postby Ninaroja » May 9th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Friends :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » May 10th, 2014, 1:37 am

Game of Thrones
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to The Den