What are you WATCHING right now?

Re: What are you WATCHING right now?

Postby HasiraKali » March 20th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Jeopardy
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Lauren » March 20th, 2015, 11:28 pm

I read this book last year and I really liked it. I hope this movie will match my vision of the novel and be wonderful like The Fault in Our Stars was, which I also loved. I hope one day we'll get Looking for Alaska, which is John Green's best novel in my opinion and my personal favorite out of all of them. :)

I never cared for Naked Brothers Band years ago and I was skeptical at first when Nat Wolff was going to be playing Issac from TFIOS because he was never my vision of the character, but he pulled it off very well. I also hope that he will pull off Q perfectly. :D
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 26th, 2015, 2:37 am

Community
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Buffy » March 27th, 2015, 5:28 am

[quote="Lauren"]

I read this book last year and I really liked it. I hope this movie will match my vision of the novel and be wonderful like The Fault in Our Stars was, which I also loved. I hope one day we'll get Looking for Alaska, which is John Green's best novel in my opinion and my personal favorite out of all of them. :)

I never cared for Naked Brothers Band years ago and I was skeptical at first when Nat Wolff was going to be playing Issac from TFIOS because he was never my vision of the character, but he pulled it off very well. I also hope that he will pull off Q perfectly. :D[/quote]

I believe they are working on making Looking for Alaska a movie...

---

I'm watching The Fosters.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » March 29th, 2015, 1:54 am

Fullmetal Alchemist
Lauren

Postby Queen Elsa » March 29th, 2015, 4:53 am

Hannah Montana
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » March 31st, 2015, 1:06 am

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » March 31st, 2015, 12:07 pm

Pokémon :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby HasiraKali » March 31st, 2015, 10:56 pm

The ceiling fan.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Queen Elsa » April 1st, 2015, 3:13 am

Men in Black 3
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

PreviousNext

Return to The Den