Harry Potter *Spoilers*

Harry Potter *Spoilers*

Postby AdAstrα » July 25th, 2011, 7:45 pm

Ok, I KNOW there are other HP fans on this forum, so come on, don't be shy! Which book/film is your favourite? What characters do you like the most? And what did you think about the last film? Discuss it all here =D
Last edited by AdAstrα on July 26th, 2011, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Re: Harry Potter!

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 25th, 2011, 10:16 pm

OOOO!!! I was about to make one XD. Oh well, lets see. *looks in list*

Favourite Movies/Books:

- Chamber of Secrets (movie)
- Goblet of Fire (movie)
- Orders of The Phoenix (book)
- Half-Blood Prince (book)
- Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2 (book and movies)

uh, yea, i didn't like the Philosopher's(Sorcerer's) Stone

Favourite Characters of mine are:

- Severus Snape
- Lucius, Draco and Narcissa Malfoy
- Ron Weasley
- Bellatrix
- Yaxley
- Albus Dumbledore
- Dobby
--
What I think about the last film?
Spoiler: show
Hmm, well, I must say it was very emotional, especially when Severus died *sobs* but the rest of the movie was epic and awesome, I liked it VERY much. The film was made very well, I liked how Narcissa lied to Voldemort when she said Harry is dead, but then all of sudden he was alive. The battle between Harry and Lord Voldemort was very epic, and I didn't even expect the movie to become like I imagined. It was epic, but sad.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 10:26 pm

I like all of the books.
And all of the films are good from Order of the phoenix onward, did not really like the first few.
I do not really like the series that much though, I mean its okay but the plot is a little balls at times. I also hate how easily Bellatrix was killed in the end >.> that really got me, considering she was like one of the main Death Eaters. Actually everyone dies pretty easily in it, except Voldemort >.> and even that was a little cheapish.

It is all good though, just not without its flaws but then that is nit picking I guess.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby AdAstrα » July 25th, 2011, 10:30 pm

I read your mind Nat ;D Hehe.

My favourite...
BOOK: The Order of the Phoenix
MOVIE: Philosopher's Stone (mainly because of all the memories I have from watching it...plus 10-12 year-old Dan, Rupert and Emma are soooo cute lol) Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows 1 & 2
CHARACTERS: I like all of them, really :3 But my absolute faves are probably Snape, the Malfoys, Bellatrix, Hermione, Dumbledore and McGonagall.

What I thought about the last film: I pretty much agree with what Nat said ^ It was an epic finale to an amazing series, I wasn't too happy with some of the changes they made from the book but the overall awesomeness sort of made up for that. Snape's death was one of the most heart-wrenching scenes I've ever watched in my entire life, which says something! I agree with Flip regarding Bellatrix' death though, I mean come on! She just exploded? That was LAME =/
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 25th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Lol and I wonder how you read my mind AdAstra XD ^
Yea, I can agree with you both, Bella just exploded, but what I also HATED is that we didn't get to see how Remus and Tonks died =/ they only showed them for a few seconds.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » July 25th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Because I'm secretly Voldemort. And I've turned you into a horcrux *evil chuckle* xD

I wasn't annoyed about that because as far as I can remember (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read the book) their actual death isn't described there either, you just find out afterwards that they both died. I don't like how they completely removed their son from the film though. I was hoping to see him included.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 25th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Nooo, >:( you died Voldy ^ lol

Well, since I am a fan over Remus and Tonks, I quite didn't like it, but eh I dunno either about the books because it was a while back I read the last one. And yea, I didn't like that either, and hoped as well... hope was lost, lol. But still it was good.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 10:45 pm

@Nat I was not even aware that Remus / Tonks did even die at all =D I know they did because of the books but it barely even showed them dying at all in the film lol
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheGunner18 » July 25th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Well, I haven't seen the last few movies or read the last few books but I know that I really like Harry Potter anyway ^^

My favourite book out of the ones I've read: Order Of The Phoenix (despite it being around 1000 pages long XD it made for a great read, though.)
My favourite movie from the ones I've seen: The Goblet Of Fire

I find it hard to pick out my favourite character/s but I think some of my favourites are Snape, Tonks, Lupin and Ron. Not in any particular order :)

And, of course, because I haven't seen the last movie, I don't have any comments about it although I do know who dies XD three of my favourite characters...>_>
Last edited by TheGunner18 on July 25th, 2011, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 25th, 2011, 10:49 pm

@Flip: Ah I see, good that you told me, Flip. I don't even remember very well how the book went actually xD I must re-read it.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to The Den