Harry Potter *Spoilers*

Re: Harry Potter *Spoilers*

Postby AdAstrα » May 23rd, 2013, 12:12 pm

Yeah......also, when Harry reaches out to grab Lily's hand and it goes right through.......I don't know but that just breaks my heart. So sad </3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby EdtheHyena » April 21st, 2014, 10:25 pm

I loved this series!!

I can't believe some of the things JKR has recently said, though!!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby MooLion » April 27th, 2014, 1:33 pm

What she keeps saying since about the choices she made does bother me. She should keep some things to herself - fans don't want to be disillusioned. Well I don't, anyway. :/ What happened, happened. It's now 'canon'. Don't spoil it. You don't get other authors so openly saying 'oh I should have done this' after it's done and dusted - and a book series on such a popular level where we're so familiar with them. I'm not explaining myself very well again. :)

Anyway, yes I was/am a Harry Potter fan. One of those who made sure they got the last few books the very day they came out. Not a fanatic by any stretch, though! Reminds me I must log in to Pottermore again soon. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Previous

Return to The Den