Simba e' nato un re, what is it?

Re: Simba e' nato un re, what is it?

Postby Jiirani » December 23rd, 2010, 10:49 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]I believe so, I do not have the source that told me though so I may well be wrong.[/quote]

You know, I think I read that somewhere too, but I discarded it as nonsense ^^; But wow, it's really bad for Disney works xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 23rd, 2010, 10:52 pm

I'm sorry, but I honestly have no idea what this is besides some poor, struggling creators copying Disney movies to get some money. I mean seriously, was the cub falling in love with the deer? From :35 to :37 was a Lady and the Tramp II moment, and the female deer's style looks like Bambi's. What is the world coming to?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby KingKovu44 » December 23rd, 2010, 10:55 pm

Good thing they didn't have a mandrill holding up the cub. Then we might have issues... 8-)
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Jiirani » December 23rd, 2010, 10:57 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]I'm sorry, but I honestly have no idea what this is besides some poor, struggling creators copying Disney movies to get some money. I mean seriously, was the cub falling in love with the deer? From :35 to :37 was a Lady and the Tramp II moment, and the female deer's style looks like Bambi's. What is the world coming to?[/quote]

Probably true :/ Lord knows what was going through the people who created this's minds. But if it was Disney.... :/

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Moka » December 23rd, 2010, 10:59 pm

This cannot be made by Disney. Disney has bad ideas sometimes, but they never hold out on the animations.

Apparently there's a talking tree in this TV show? :?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Jiirani » December 23rd, 2010, 11:01 pm

[quote="Moka"]Apparently there's a talking tree in this TV show? :?[/quote]

They be stealing pocahontas too then :/ D: . It's weird that they haven't been sued yet... Maybe they have been xD

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Panda-chan » December 23rd, 2010, 11:02 pm

That looks like a very cheap copy of TLK. :/ Especially those shots with "Pride Rock", those were simply awful.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Chumvikingpride » December 23rd, 2010, 11:03 pm

Woaaa!
Poor copy of disney, or animated disney-funded?

It looks like too much to simba, but good, love fall deer....
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 23rd, 2010, 11:04 pm

[quote="Jiirani"][quote="xLilacVixenx"]I'm sorry, but I honestly have no idea what this is besides some poor, struggling creators copying Disney movies to get some money. I mean seriously, was the cub falling in love with the deer? From :35 to :37 was a Lady and the Tramp II moment, and the female deer's style looks like Bambi's. What is the world coming to?[/quote]

Probably true :/ Lord knows what was going through the people who created this's minds. But if it was Disney.... :/[/quote]

No, it could never be Disney. As Moka stated, their animation would have showed it, and Disney never would have made a plot, let alone make the character fall for a deer? Disney would never do that...or at least as far as I am concerned.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Jiirani » December 23rd, 2010, 11:08 pm

My god guys. i found a bit of info on the Italian Shere khan Wiki, and translated it with Google (Badly) O3O

Shere Khan is the great enemy par excellence of the animated series Simba is born a king. Despite the history of the series is connected to the animated series of The Jungle Book and takes place after Mowgli left the herd, Shere Khan is still alive. It's goal is to usurp the throne of king of the animals belonged to Mufasa , the Lion King. After killing Sarabi, Mufasa's wife, manages to kill Mufasa after putting on the trail of the lion a group of poachers. Simba, the kings son and rightful heir to the throne will serve you with a tiger for all belts. The two arrive to assemble an army of animals to fight each one better. Shere Khan is finally killed by Simba, the clahs between the two.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to The Den