Simba e' nato un re, what is it?

Re: Simba e' nato un re, what is it?

Postby Panda-chan » January 23rd, 2011, 3:00 am

[quote="Wrightfan"]The Bambi clone is named...Bimbo!

(Giggles.)[/quote]

@Jadzia: Omg, you've known about it? :O I'm pretty sure you've to buy it from somewhere, since it's illegal to download movies directly from the internet. Though I've seen a few clips on Youtube, you might wanna check those out.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » January 23rd, 2011, 3:24 am

http://www.mondotv.it/EN_Mondo/Mondo_EN ... ldCup.html

There's a spin off too. Apparanly Simba and Bambi and a white poodle play soccer together.

"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby YFWE » January 23rd, 2011, 4:11 am

Sounds like a bad drug trip.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » January 23rd, 2011, 9:17 am

@WildSimba; LMFAO! It's even stupider when you read the synopsis.. well actually, don't. Trust me, just...don't.

Dude, apparently the company "Mondo" makes rip-offs TV series of almost all the classic Disney movies: http://www.mondotv.it/EN_Mondo/Mondo_EN/TVSeriesEN.html :O
So much for originality, huh? :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 23rd, 2011, 9:22 am

The King Lion is shot by poachers in the presence of his three cubs as part of the tiger's plot to overthrow the King Lion from his throne. Little Simba suspects something strange, and subconsciously feels that the Tiger will be his great enemy in the future.

Simba and his two sisters are adopted by a wolf-pack (the same pack that has already raised Mowgly the man cub). The wolves and the other animals of the Jungle will teach them everything they need to know. Bimbo, an orphan fawn whose parents were also shot by poachers, will soon become Simba's best friend and companion, accompanying him both in adventure and reverie. Together, with the help of their friends, the duo will one day grow strong and wise so that Simba can sit atop the throne of the Jungle.

A synopsis can't get any worse than this. o.o
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby atouchofgrace » January 24th, 2011, 4:04 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]The King Lion is shot by poachers in the presence of his three cubs as part of the tiger's plot to overthrow the King Lion from his throne. Little Simba suspects something strange, and subconsciously feels that the Tiger will be his great enemy in the future.

Simba and his two sisters are adopted by a wolf-pack (the same pack that has already raised Mowgly the man cub). The wolves and the other animals of the Jungle will teach them everything they need to know. Bimbo, an orphan fawn whose parents were also shot by poachers, will soon become Simba's best friend and companion, accompanying him both in adventure and reverie. Together, with the help of their friends, the duo will one day grow strong and wise so that Simba can sit atop the throne of the Jungle.[/quote]

Bimbo? o_0
Oh, Bambi... hummm...

The whole movie is just a very bad mix of TLK, Bambi, and The Jungle Book. And that's not even an original idea. I remember "Simba, the King Lion" tv show was a mix of TLK, Bambi, and The Jungle Book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydSLduAkeY
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 24th, 2011, 5:55 pm

why a poodle plays with a lion?WHYYYY?!?!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby TheDoctor » January 24th, 2011, 11:30 pm

Believe it or not, I loved this series as a kid. And I've been on the hunt for it for years and years and years, but it seems impossible to find the series in its entirety...

What it rips from TLK, storywise, is basically that the cub's name is Simba and he's destined to be king of the jungle. Design-wise, it is fairly blatant that he's a copy of TLK Simba as an adult though, yes xP

Bimbo (gawd) was called Bambi in the Swedish version and "Buckshuck" in the English clips I've come across. And he was Simba's best friend (so they're not in love xP).

Generally they do a bit with the story as they like and it can range from really, really stupid to awesome. It's also actually strangely educational. Watching some of the episodes I have found, I'm starting to realise that maybe from them is where I learned those facts that I've "always known" :'D
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Wrightfan » January 26th, 2011, 12:15 am

[quote="Chumvikingpride"]why a poodle plays with a lion?WHYYYY?!?![/quote]

You've never heard of the dangerous African Poodle before?
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Simbamaker97 » June 8th, 2014, 4:26 pm

I heard that it was made in 1995
Simbamaker97

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Den