Favourite Disney Classics?

Re: Favourite Disney Classics?

Postby AdAstrα » May 2nd, 2011, 11:43 am

I like the ones I watched a lot as a kid, mainly. And some other ones. The only new one I really like is Tangled.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby xLilacVixenx » May 3rd, 2011, 6:19 am

Anything made by Walt Disney himself. Enough said.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Flowertall » May 3rd, 2011, 12:06 pm

101 dalmatians
The Jungle book
Robin Hood
Basil Mouse detective. Best villain song.
The Black Cauldron. Most evil villain.
Aladdin. A little silly sometimes, though.
Tangled. Rapunzel is so strikingly beautiful.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Pride Points: 1

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 3rd, 2011, 7:47 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention Peter Pan.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby bouncey » May 17th, 2011, 4:36 pm

bambi , oliver and company , 101 dalmatians , 101 dalmatians 2 , fox and the hound , fox and the hound 2 , lady and the tramp , lady and the tramp 2 , the aristocats .
9/11 was a tragic day , but we must investgate , and remember.Image
bouncey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

studing about 9/11 . what else ?

Nickname(s): star , dalmatian

Postby bouncey » May 17th, 2011, 4:40 pm

[quote="Mike"]=D

Why should I worry?
Why should I ca-a-are

<3[/quote]
i love that movie and that song !
9/11 was a tragic day , but we must investgate , and remember.Image
bouncey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

studing about 9/11 . what else ?

Nickname(s): star , dalmatian

Postby Jiirani » May 17th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Peter Pan is probably my all time favorite Disney movie. As these days every Disney movie means nothing to me, but when I have trees from the real Neverland growing in my garden and I have always loved Peter Pan, I must say it is my favorite Disney movie [The book/play was better, obviously]. Wendy's voice annoyed me, though.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Lauren » May 18th, 2011, 1:27 am

The Lion King, Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, Brother Bear, Tarzan, Mulan, Aladdin

Not sure for more right now but I'll think...
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zoketi » May 18th, 2011, 3:41 am

Bambi(1 and 2), 101 Dalmations(and the second), Lady and the Tramp(and Scamps' Adventure), The Fox and the Hound.....most animal-related ones.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Azerane » May 24th, 2011, 4:43 am

TLK
Aladdin
The Jungle Book
Beauty and the Beast
The Rescuers Down Under (I'm not much of a fan of the first movie)
Dumbo (This was one I used to watch all the time when I was little)
Aristocats (Got it on VHS for my 8th birthday, watched it all the time as well)
Bambi (and I quite like the sequel too, I thought it was beautifull made)
Hunchback of Notre Dame (amazing songs)

And of course I like many of the others, but those are the ones that have stuck with me the most

I don't like Snow White (her voice just annoyed me to no end), Pinocchio was a little strange
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to The Den