MLK Writing Contest #32 [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #32 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » March 31st, 2015, 6:05 am

The contest lives on! Belated it may be, however it is not dead! Yeah, I finally got around to getting this thing further along. I do feel rather bad for letting it wallow for so long though, but at least we're moving again. A good three weeks ago, the voting round ended, and we have a tie with these two members:

TheBlackCatCrossing
Julie Skywalker

A very belated congratulations, you two! Don't be surprised to see a Pm from me about the win, but I guess you might be if you have forgotten about this contest (as to my ever lasting shame, I indeed have). The other two members in the contest were DGFone and an unusual surprise visit by FlipMode! And then I went and ruined all momentum by letting the contest stay still for three weeks... But let's get a move on once more, I say!

Next round starts next week! So if you forgot how to write, better remember quick! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #32 [Winner!]

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » March 31st, 2015, 9:32 am

Congrats, Julie. I think i have an idea. Will finesse it for later. It is one thirty AM here.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Carl » March 31st, 2015, 5:35 pm

Congrats to you as well!

I'll try to get a topic in promptly, and bug GeminiGemelo and Ninaroja via Skype to join this one. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » March 31st, 2015, 8:39 pm

^^Ill try to remember how to write on time xD :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby lionobsession » April 2nd, 2015, 7:10 am

Congratulations! I plan to enter next time!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby FlipMode » April 2nd, 2015, 1:23 pm

[quote="lionobsession"]Congratulations! I plan to enter next time![/quote]

Awesome. Always nice to have new writers around! :]
Also awesome, I didn't win! Yes! That means the World isn't going to end and all is normal ever after.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Gemini » April 4th, 2015, 11:08 pm

^ Flip, I totally thought yours was #1. xD Which one was yours, might I ask?

Also really surprised to see TBCC show up! :) Great job, you two!

PS DG since it's Spring Break for me right now (and it likely is for other people too), it might be a good idea to start the next contest soon. That way there's no excuse for people not entering. :P
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » April 4th, 2015, 11:31 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Flip, I totally thought yours was #1. xD Which one was yours, might I ask?

PS DG since it's Spring Break for me right now (and it likely is for other people too), it might be a good idea to start the next contest soon. That way there's no excuse for people not entering. :P[/quote]

Mine was #3, I posted it in the fan fic section when voting ended.
And yes that's good for me too, I have two weeks off at work starting from the 12 due to a major refurb so should be able to enter next one too!
Btw he already said it would start the following week :P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » April 5th, 2015, 2:31 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Flip, I totally thought yours was #1. xD Which one was yours, might I ask?

PS DG since it's Spring Break for me right now (and it likely is for other people too), it might be a good idea to start the next contest soon. That way there's no excuse for people not entering. :P[/quote]
Mine was #1. :ha:

You need to enter next time!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » April 5th, 2015, 3:15 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]

Mine was #3, I posted it in the fan fic section when voting ended.
Btw he already said it would start the following week :P[/quote]

Oh, I didn't see it, then. xD

And I know he said that - I guess I'm just reminding him, simply because DG isn't always the most punctual of people, haha. :lol:

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]
You need to enter next time![/quote]

And I agree. It's been too long since I wrote TLK fanfic. :ha:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Next

Return to MLK Writing Contest