Poll ended at March 10th, 2015, 9:50 am

50%
50%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: MLK Writing Contest #32 [Voting]!

Postby FlipMode » March 5th, 2015, 12:25 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Whoops, forgot to mention it, but voting is for 1 week. I set a 7 day timer on the poll, so you should see exactly when it will end for you.[/quote]

Ah yeah I see it now. I would have seen it before. but you see that would involve reading the small print, which is not something anybody should expect me to do.

W/E I'm still picking up the pieces of my mind that have been blown by the fact I actually entered something this time. I'm genuinely quite happy about that. I've probably written more in the past couple of months than I have the same amount of years.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby lionobsession » March 9th, 2015, 5:06 pm

I've voted, but really I thought all of them were amazing! I can't believe I haven't discovered this contest before! I will certainly be joining next time!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby FlipMode » March 12th, 2015, 6:24 pm

Welp, congrats to whoever wrote entries 1 / 2
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest