MLK Writing Contest #30!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #30!

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2014, 7:20 am

And what about you? Are you gonna leave like Nala left the Pride Lands, or are you going to stay and fight!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 7:55 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Twin, you and Niña must duke it out. It's written in the stars. :P[/quote]

*draws out sword* Come at me. I'm ready. :evil:

(Although I just realized I never got my winnerbar for beating you, Julie... o______o Huh.)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 21st, 2014, 8:01 am

I have a feeling you all take this contest a little too seriously. :0
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2014, 8:10 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]I have a feeling you all take this contest a little too seriously. :0[/quote]

COME AT ME BRO AND SAY THAT TO MAH FACE! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 21st, 2014, 8:50 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="TheWhistlerify"]I have a feeling you all take this contest a little too seriously. :0[/quote]

COME AT ME BRO AND SAY THAT TO MAH FACE! :P[/quote]

You take this contest a little too seriously.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 9:32 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"][quote="DGFone"][quote="TheWhistlerify"]I have a feeling you all take this contest a little too seriously. :0[/quote]

COME AT ME BRO AND SAY THAT TO MAH FACE! :P[/quote]

You take this contest a little too seriously.[/quote]

OHHHHHHH, shots fired. :? :-o
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 21st, 2014, 9:35 am

I was talking to the majority of you, actually. :p
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2014, 3:31 pm

[quote="DGFone"]And what about you? Are you gonna leave like Nala left the Pride Lands, or are you going to stay and fight![/quote]
Sorry, I have zero ideas that I haven't already written for these prompts, and I'm kinda busier now than I used to be. Otherwise, yeah, I'd be in.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » September 24th, 2014, 12:32 am

Remember: Tomorrow is the last day to submit!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Carl » September 25th, 2014, 5:11 am

Are there still no entries? I've actually managed to start one, but I don't know if I can finish it in time.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest