MLK Writing Contest #29!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #29!

Postby Ninaroja » August 20th, 2014, 1:42 am

Apologies for my complete lack of faith to this contest recently :lol: TBH I've not entered for ages because none of the prompts have really inspired any good ideas in me - as soon as one does though I'll definitely enter - I miss fanfic writing :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2014, 1:45 am

^ I feel ya, Niña. Like I said, I almost didn't enter this time, not enough interest in the prompts. But I haven't in forever and we kinda needed more than one entry for a contest, so... yeah...

There's always next time, though. :dreamy:

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]^ I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we? :innocent3:[/quote]

I suppose. I despise guessing games. :ugh:

EDIT: I have a very strong feeling I know who it is, though. ;)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 22nd, 2014, 3:39 am

*A wild Samba appears*

*clears throat*

"I'm waiting...."

*dissipates into non-existence*
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Gemini » August 22nd, 2014, 4:46 am

There can only be one.

We must find out who that one is. Take the blue pill, and you will wake up in your bed, without posting, and we will never know... but take the red pill, DGF Neo, and you will enter the real world, and find out the answer to life's greatest question: who is the best fanfic author?

It's your choice. Please choose wisely, for the fate of our world.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby it means no worries » August 22nd, 2014, 5:20 am

ahh... missed it! when's the next one gonna be? I'm definitely gonna enter
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Carl » August 22nd, 2014, 5:22 am

^ It will be after the voting round, whenever that gets posted.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » August 22nd, 2014, 5:29 am

^ *COUGHCOUGHwheneverDGputsitup*

Alas, I have tried everything prescribed by the ancient art of persuasion. There is but one other possible way that we can get his attention, and achieve what we desire...

*gasp*

DEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :horrified2: *dies so hard*
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby DGFone » August 22nd, 2014, 5:39 am

Work is keeping me busy. I was so tired yesterday that I almost decided not to even post the TLK fan of the month contest. It needed to be posted however as to not get the schedule off track. :lol:

I will post the voting round today, Hakuna Matata!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » August 22nd, 2014, 5:41 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH D -

I mean, uh, yes. Thank you so much, DGF Neo, for providing the salvation our world needs. In these dark times, we need a hero like you to defend our people.

Many thanks,

Twin Morpheus
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby it means no worries » August 22nd, 2014, 5:51 am

i think a way to get more people joining in would be to allow them to write anything related to TLK because the prompts restricts the inspiration that people need, what do you guys think?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest