MLK Writing Contest #28 [Winner]!

MLK Writing Contest #28 [Winner]!

Postby DGFone » July 30th, 2014, 4:10 pm

With the excellent round of stories in this round, I am still quite surprised that the voting has ended with a tie. With this turn of events, I present to you the two winners:

Story 3 was written by:
Azdgari

Story 4 was written by:
DGFone

Well done you two, on your great stories! As both of you will be able to create a prompt for the next round, don't be surprised to see five prompts for the 29th writing contest.

Also, congratulations for Julie Skywalker for writing the second story and getting second place.

I am hoping to start the next contest on Sunday, so stay tuned!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #28 [Winner]!

Postby Gemini » August 1st, 2014, 5:50 am

Alright, I'm just going to go out and say that I loved #3, it was so short yet sweet, it definitely got my attention. So, I feel like it was a well-deserved win. That said, though, I liked all the submissions this contest. High-fives to our two winners and our runner up. :highfive:

I'll see if I can enter next time, since I won't be as busy. I know I've said that the last several contests but I feel kinda guilty so who knows, I might finally kick my butt into gear when the next prompts roll in. :mhm:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » August 1st, 2014, 6:44 am

Congrats!!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2014, 6:48 am

Eh? I didn't expect any votes since mine was rushed and rather sloppy. Well, congrats on first place, Az and DGF!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to MLK Writing Contest