MLK Writing Contest #27!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #27!

Postby Ninaroja » June 17th, 2014, 11:12 am

I might be able to do one now, since the deadline has extended and my exams will be finished in about 4ish hours...
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby electricocomics » June 18th, 2014, 4:47 am

I'm stopping for the night but mine is coming tommorow on wednesday, promise.
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby Meskhenet » June 18th, 2014, 5:35 am

I'm willing to submit a story in. Since I'm currently out of school for two months of Summer Break, and I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon. I'll get started now. :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby electricocomics » June 20th, 2014, 2:52 am

My entry is In, I PM'd it to you DGFone!
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Postby Gemini » June 20th, 2014, 5:10 am

Auuuugh, I don't want to work on this. =.= But, I am anyways. Onwards and forwards! Got to get this in by... I'm guessing 11:59:59 tomorrow, right? :P
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Regulus » June 20th, 2014, 5:21 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Auuuugh, I don't want to work on this. =.= [/quote]

Yeah. I have a broken motivator, too.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » June 20th, 2014, 5:39 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Auuuugh, I don't want to work on this. =.= But, I am anyways. Onwards and forwards! Got to get this in by... I'm guessing 11:59:59 tomorrow, right? :P[/quote]

Yup![quote="Regulus"]
Yeah. I have a broken motivator, too.[/quote]

Says the guy who complained rather the most rudely before the time extension. Two weeks is enough to come up with an idea and write it down. Here's a hint: Don't wait until the night before to just start thinking about what you want to write.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » June 20th, 2014, 5:52 am

[quote="DGFone"]Here's a hint: Don't wait until the night before to just start thinking about what you want to write.[/quote]

Wait, you mean there's a way to do things without cramming it in the night before? :gasp2: Why didn't they ever teach me this in school‽ Get on it, 'Murica!

(Yes, I just had a real reason to use an interrobang.)

[quote="Regulus"]Yeah. I have a broken motivator, too.[/quote]

Mine's been broken for about two years now. My mechanic jumped into the deepest part of the ocean because it was so bad, and I'm still seeking a replacement.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby electricocomics » June 21st, 2014, 3:11 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Wait, you mean there's a way to do things without cramming it in the night before? :gasp2: Why didn't they ever teach me this in school‽ Get on it, 'Murica![/quote]

What you didn't learn the Canada way, other wise known as the best way? :lol:
Seriously tough :-o , that's the first thing they told us in high school, and it works really well. You can cut down on about 3/4 of your study time if you listen in class and understand what your teacher is saying = more time for other things! With that I got consistent 90s the whole year and probably aced my mid-years and finals.
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Postby DGFone » June 21st, 2014, 4:39 am

Three and a half hours left!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest