MLK Writing Contest #26 [Winner]!

MLK Writing Contest #26 [Winner]!

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Okay, so I am quite personally happy to announce this contest's winner. Not only is this member a good friend, but he is a terrific writer, and I am glad to see his entry into writing Lion King fanfiction reach such remarkable success! The member is...

TheWhistlerify!

Congratulations, mate! And also well done to Regulus for getting second place! See what happens when you actually start writing again, eh? ;)

If possible, I will try to start the next contest tomorrow on schedule, if not, it will be delayed a bit. But hopefully the timing won't be thrown off.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #26 [Winner]!

Postby Gemini » May 24th, 2014, 10:49 pm

I didn't get to the vote in time. >.< But I agree with the results of the poll, so it's all good. lol This one was definitely my favorite this time around.

Congrats, TheWhistlerify! :D
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Re: MLK Writing Contest #26 [Winner]!

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 25th, 2014, 7:45 am

I'm really glad you liked it!

Thanks to those who voted for me!

My entry is actually the intro for my new fanfic. If you want to follow it there's a fanfiction.net link in my signature!
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Return to MLK Writing Contest