MLK Writing Contest #25!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #25!

Postby DGFone » April 2nd, 2014, 8:09 am

:ha: So I did. Never mind then! Because I had to leave my computer behind a few days early, it felt like this was the last week before the voting round would be in. However, I looked at the calendar again, and in order to keep it in sync with the TLK fan of the month contest, you are entirely correct that the deadline will be in two weeks, on the 13th. That's also when I will create the voting round in the TLKfotM contest as well.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » April 11th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Contest ends in two days!.. ... ...
... ... ... ...

->I DUN HAVE ANY SUBMISSIONS YET!<-
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Carl » April 11th, 2014, 7:58 pm

I haven't had the time to finish mine, but I'll try to work on it and submit something.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MooLion » April 12th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Sorry, I've been away. The timing for discovering this contest and then going away wasn't the best for me, but if I have time today I'll give it a go. Might have to weigh up whether it will be too much of a rush, so not really displaying the best from me as an entry, as to whether I should submit something or not.

No chance of a little extension? Can't hurt to ask. :P
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Timon the great » April 12th, 2014, 3:28 pm

^Meeting deadlines and getting things done early/on time is actually one of the biggest ongoing challenges in my life that is still "a work in progress" for me.

"Any who..." Yeah, I'm asking for possibly the same thing for an extension. But if not, I'll definitely understand since we were already told about when the exact deadline was. 'Should've put this on my task list on my phone a week ago since this has actually done good for me recently.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » April 12th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Unfortunately, now that I am also running the TLKFotM contest, I want to keep the two on time as much as possible. This means that unfortunately, no extensions.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest