MLK Writing Contest #24 [Winner]!

MLK Writing Contest #24 [Winner]!

Postby DGFone » March 15th, 2014, 8:08 am

Sorry for the wait, but I was waiting for the TLK fan of the month contest to finish with its voting round so that I will be able to run both contests at the same time. Now that everything's in order, it is time to announce the winner:

Gyramuur!

Congratulations to a very new MLK member on an excellent story! I have hardly ever seen a contest where all but one vote went to one story, but you wrote one so great that the decision was nearly unanimous. I will send you a PM with both your banner, as well as ask you for a prompt which you will like to see other members write on for the next writing contest.

And congratulations to DGFone for somehow grabbing in the single vote that didn't go to Gyramuur. Next time write a story from one of the prompts which you made up for the contest, you sell out...

Stay tuned for the next writing contest everyone, and well done to all the authors who submitted a story!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #24 [Winner]!

Postby Ninaroja » March 15th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Woot! Well done, great story :D

Here's to the next round (hopefully I'll be able to enter this one :) )
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » March 16th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Congrats!! :)
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Gyramuur » March 18th, 2014, 2:37 am

Thanks, folks. :)
Gyramuur

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to MLK Writing Contest