MLK Writing Contest #23! [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #23! [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » February 3rd, 2014, 10:15 pm

I have to say that this round really had no contest. I also want to admit that even though I didn't vote, my vote would have gone to the winner anyways. The author of this most excellent of stories is...

Ninaroja

Very well done on this excellent story! I even have the banner done, so expect that in a PM momentarily. You will also get to pick a prompt for the next writing contest, which I think we are all quite looking forward too! I know I am. :P

And also well done to OuRaion and Julie Skywalker for tying in second place with their stories!

Stay tuned for the 24th writing contest, which I hope to start this weekend!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #23! [Winner!]

Postby Ninaroja » February 3rd, 2014, 11:11 pm

Thanks a lot guys :) I was a bit disappointed in the ending of my story (and intended to rewrite it) but I never found the time to do so.

Fun fact: this is my longest ever entry to the MLK writing contest, at exactly 4000 words :lol:

Great round everyone, here's to the next one :cheese:

Now, since this contest is over, and anonymity breached, I'm off to upload this to ff.net
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » February 4th, 2014, 7:46 am

Congrats, girlie! :)
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Carl » February 4th, 2014, 11:58 pm

I didn't vote, because there was a story I couldn't read through (thought I'll not say which one) and I didn't think it would be fair to vote without reading them all. That said, congrats, Nina! Your story was superb.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » February 5th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Thanks Julie :) and thanks TBCC . Glad people liked it :D

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Gemini » February 6th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Great job Niña! Your story was really good. :D Although I did end up voting for #2, it was really hard to pick between the both of them. That said, I am really not that surprised that you won after all. ;p

Congrats also to Julie and OuRaion. You guys did a great job. :)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ninaroja » February 7th, 2014, 6:37 pm

^Thanks a lot Twin :) and bonus points for always typing my name with the "ñ" :cheese:

¡Viva el español! ;)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Return to MLK Writing Contest