MLK Writing Contest #23! [Voting]

What is the best story in this writing contest?

Poll ended at February 3rd, 2014, 8:59 am

No votes
17%
67%
No votes
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: MLK Writing Contest #23! [Voting]

Postby DGFone » January 30th, 2014, 7:29 pm

In a way, I also vote fairly (when I do) in that, even though I know who wrote the story, because I see who sent which story and when, when I get them, all I do is send them into a writing contest PM folder I created, and when it's time to create the voting topic, I simply copy and paste with minimum looking at who wrote what. I only make sure that I have all the stories before I create the topic. In fact, when pasting in the stories, I don't even think of them as
"X member's story, then Y member's story", but rather as "first story, second story", with the number being determined by when I received them.

By the time I vote, I have already forgotten who wrote what, only being able to recognize my own story. I don't try to forget who wrote them, but it's more of I don't try to remember. If you want proof that I don't remember, I already messed up once and announced the wrong winner by accident. :P It only happened once though, and I plan to keep it that way.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #23! [Voting]

Postby Ninaroja » January 31st, 2014, 4:45 pm

^Haha, I don't remember that happening, must have been before I joined the forum/started participating in the contests :lol:

In any case, we have more votes now (soon to be 5, I have nearly chosen :D )
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest