MLK Writing Contest #23!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #23!

Postby Ninaroja » January 3rd, 2014, 11:43 pm

Have there been many entries yet? If not, I'd hate to see yet another extension so I'd try to write something :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » January 4th, 2014, 12:30 am

I almost forgot I've not quite finished mine. Need to get on it!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » January 4th, 2014, 12:32 am

To be fair, deadline is still two weeks off. Some people may have finished but haven't submitted yet so they can edit and fine tune their story a bit :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » January 14th, 2014, 7:38 pm

I was walking home from school in the pouring rain today when an idea for one of the prompts hit me - hopefully I'll have time to write it in the next few days and make the deadline :)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby FlipMode » January 16th, 2014, 12:20 am

Yeah I think I have an idea as well, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see how it goes.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » January 19th, 2014, 3:58 am

Just submitted mine - it's nearly 3AM here. 5 hours sleep, here I come!

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2014, 8:42 pm

I got it!

I currently have two submissions, and I realized that I miscalculated the end date. I thought that I will be back by yesterday, but I only got back today on the 19th. And since I only have two submissions so far (including not writing my own), I am going to actually end the contest on the 25th.

This will be the final end date, and I will end it there, but that means that there is one day less than a week extra for everyone else! For the two of you who submitted, I don't know if you rushed or not, but I am sorry for the inconvenience. :innocent:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » January 19th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Seriously? After all that time only two submissions? :-O

That's shocking. Hopefully everyone else can manage to get theirs in by this newest date. What a ride this has been.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » January 19th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Given that there is now more time than I thought, I think I'll edit mine a bit more. The ending of mine was a bit rushed and I was bang on 4000 words when I was done :/ it was 3AM and I didn't think there was time to fix anything :)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2014, 9:59 pm

^ That is a good idea. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest