MLK Writing Contest #22 [Winner]

MLK Writing Contest #22 [Winner]

Postby DGFone » November 9th, 2013, 8:14 am

What can I say? This contest had a very clear winner, with this story getting close to half the votes. Who wrote the winning story? I think you can probably guess:

GeminiGemelo

Congratulations! I will send you soon a PM including your banner and asking you for your prompt for the next writing contest!

And also congratulate Julie Skywalker for writing the story that came in second. Well done to you too!

I will create the next contest next week, so stay tuned!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #22 [Winner]

Postby Ninaroja » November 9th, 2013, 2:25 pm

HUZZAH TWIN :D

Congrats everyone, you're stories were great :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 9th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Great job to everyone! You are all amazing at writing!
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Gemini » November 14th, 2013, 4:08 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]HUZZAH TWIN :D [/quote]

Thanks Nina. ;) And thanks to OFS here too. I hope to see you two write something for the next contest, maybe? :p

Congrats to Julie for writing the next place story! I voted for that one, yet had no idea who had written it. XD I'm guessing that RedKite wrote #1, Regulus wrote #5, DG wrote #4 aaaaaand... I have no idea who wrote the third one. Correct me if I'm wrong, I really would like to know. :P

I'll see you all next time!
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby DGFone » November 14th, 2013, 4:16 am

^ Lol, yeah. I wrote #4. :P

This club is getting too exclusive if we can tell who wrote what simply based by writing style.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » November 14th, 2013, 4:59 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Regulus wrote #5[/quote]

You are correct.

[quote="DGFone"]^ Lol, yeah. I wrote #4. :P

This club is getting too exclusive if we can tell who wrote what simply based by writing style.[/quote]

Well, it's pretty easy to do. We all write in completely different ways, for the most part. I couldn't emulate any other writing style if I tried.

Except yours. Maybe.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » November 14th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Wow I made second. And I was thinking that story was crap compared with the others. :ha:

Good job to everyone else and congrats to Gemini for the win. ;)

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Congrats to Julie for writing the next place story! I voted for that one, yet had no idea who had written it. XD[/quote]

That's probably because I don't enter much and my fics are rarely updated, lol. Everyone else here is more regular with this stuff. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » November 14th, 2013, 6:32 pm

I really need to enter more often. I've only entered twice the whole time I've been on MLK!

Eh, I don't know. Anyone here who's ever been through UK sixth form can probably empathise with my extreme lack of leisure time. :/
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to MLK Writing Contest