MLK Writing Contest #22 [Voting]

Which is the best story from the 22st Writing Contest?

Poll ended at November 7th, 2013, 8:15 am

7%
21%
7%
7%
14%
43%

Total votes : 14

Re: MLK Writing Contest #22 [Voting]

Postby Carl » November 5th, 2013, 5:01 am

I normally don't even vote in a contest I entered because I don't think it's right, but being as it was running close and there have been practically no votes I made an exception. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » November 5th, 2013, 5:05 am

I don't either, depending on how many stories there are. Unfortunately, I somehow don't think that all that many members vote unless they already have at least once submitted a story. Which means that while it's not fair to be forced not to vote for yourself in such a small contest, often I believe that the authors of the stories end up being the bulk of the posts as well. That's how I feel, at least.

So if you didn't submit a story: GO VOTE! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby RedKite » November 5th, 2013, 6:19 pm

:-( I has no votes...Ah well, always next..........time......;-)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » November 5th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Still more members wrote a story than voted, so there is still hope. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Gemini » November 6th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Huh. I will admit that I always felt rather obligated to vote. This is a pretty small contest so we kind of need all the votes we can get. :/

In any case, I just submitted my votes. We had some good stories this week. And I can honestly say with some certainty that I know who wrote over half of them, just based on writing style and things that were said in the topic prompt. lol :P
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby DGFone » November 6th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Voted as well! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » November 7th, 2013, 3:00 am

Just checked, and the poll ends tomorrow am. So basically at the turn of Midnight. Get your votes by then!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest