MLK Writing Contest #21 [Winner]

MLK Writing Contest #21 [Winner]

Postby DGFone » September 30th, 2013, 8:14 am

I was starting to get worried that you guys won't wait for me and take the liberty of announcing who won this most excellent of contests before me. If you kept track of the main contest 21 topic, you should already know most of the authors who didn't win, but they've all been kind enough to leave me the fun of spoiling the author of story 1, the story which won the most of the few votes this contest managed to get, due to the high quality of all of the stories written. A winner we have though, and this winner is non other than:

Ninaroja

Congratulations and well done! Stay tuned for your banner, along with your prompt for the next contest.

As many of us have pointed out this time around, not only were there a lot of stories, but they were all very good too. So even getting second place is no small feat. Also leave some congratulations for Regulus and OuRaion for tying in second place!

For everyone else: Thank you all for making the 21st writing contest the great thing that it was, and may we continue with the momentum for more great stories and contests to come!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #21 [Winner]

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 30th, 2013, 8:36 am

Congrats, Ninaroja!! :)
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby OuRaion » September 30th, 2013, 8:39 am

Congratulations!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby FlipMode » September 30th, 2013, 10:55 am

Well done :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 7:30 pm

[quote="DGFone"]I was starting to get worried that you guys won't wait for me and take the liberty of announcing who won this most excellent of contests before me.[/quote]
You didn't seriously think I was gonna spoil it, didja? You funny. :evil:

Oh, and... uh... EVERYONE GIVE OUR WINNER A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! *claps* Great job on the win, Nina! :lol:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Regulus » September 30th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Congrats!
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ninaroja » September 30th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Awk thanks everyone :D Thanks to the three people that voted and to anyone who liked the story.
It was one of those stories that turned out a lot different to how I initially planned :? Initially it was going to be about Scar turning his son against his cousin and the King but in the end I wanted something more innocent-feeling. Hopefully that's what we ended up with. 8-)

And I guess it's just as well I won. I got a lowly 50% in my chemistry test :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » October 1st, 2013, 2:20 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]Hopefully that's what we ended up with. 8-)

And I guess it's just as well I won. I got a lowly 50% in my chemistry test :P[/quote]

It was. I liked it, and I felt really bad for Scar and his son.

... Chemistry. Yeah. Everyone looooooves chemistry, right? :zirainnocent: I feel for you, dude Dx
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby DGFone » October 9th, 2013, 12:48 am

So I have two important midterms this week, so I will create the next contest either Friday or Saturday. I wanted to do so this week, but I was always too tired to do so near the end of the day.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby nalasimba83 » October 9th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Oh no! Midterms :sick:
My sis has 2 too! (lol tootooo)
which ones do ya have?

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to MLK Writing Contest