MLK Writing Contest #21!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #21!

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2013, 1:56 am

[quote="Regulus"]That's what I mean, lol. I've got into a habit of writing 4000-8000 word chapters for my Mohatu story, and I'm thinking this habit is going to be hard to break.[/quote]

...You sure you're an engineering student? :?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » September 21st, 2013, 1:59 am

Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'll take that as another derogatory compliment.

Thank you.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2013, 2:04 am

Because you seem to have an awful lot of time for writing, and that's not to mention your mutli-hour GT5 races.

Of course, when it comes to the contest, you suddenly stop having free time, but it doesn't stop you from churning out 4000-8000 chapters a week for your Mohatu story.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Regulus » September 21st, 2013, 2:05 am

You're going to criticize what I do no matter what. So... what's your point?

Regulus does what Regulus wants to do, and that's final. No need to get all snippy.

Edit: Almost 3k words so far, and I'm about halfway done. Part of this is going to have to get cut out, tomorrow. xD
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2013, 5:48 am

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="Ninaroja"]^*loses any hope of doing well in the contest* :P[/quote]

I wouldn't give up hope. I've literally written like one page so far. :quit:[/quote]

Yeah but this is you we're talking about :P 8-)[/quote]

I'm at 3500 words and hopefully nearing the end. Possibly. I never can make that blasted quota. :grrzira: Anyways, I'll have to submit this tonight since I'm busy tomorrow... and then we'll see if it's as good as you insist. :P Probably not.

[quote="DGFone"]The "quota" is 4000 words now. You really don't have to worry about it.[/quote]

Well, that's better than 3,000 words... but probably still less than my average chapter. XD I'll just edit... or something... I never make limits the first time around. ._.

EDIT: Sent it. It's done. It's late. Good night to you all. :sleepykovu:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 21st, 2013, 6:03 pm

How many so far, DGFone?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2013, 6:14 pm

Not enough. :P

Submission deadline is in 14 hours, so there's still plenty of time!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest