MLK Writing Contest #20 [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #20 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » August 28th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Unlike the others, this contest ended far sooner than I expected. Guess this is what happens when I had no computer access for three of the voting days. Ah well, great stories though!

And our winner is non other than:
ProjectGeminiGemelo

Well done to you! I will be making you the 20th Writing Contest banner that you will be able to show off with pride! This, as well as that you will be able to make a prompt for the next contest! As for hte Project Gemini picture, I just had to. :P

And also well done to the following three second-place winners: Bloodspill , OuRaion, and RedKite! Congratulations!

I will try to get the next contest up this Monday, but as it's only half a week away, it might be a little bit later. Hopefully not later.

See you all for the 21st Writing Contest!
Last edited by DGFone on August 28th, 2013, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #20 [Winner!]

Postby OuRaion » August 28th, 2013, 9:55 pm

Congratulations!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Gemini » August 28th, 2013, 10:05 pm

... That's pretty awesome. xD If I knew what Project Gemini was, I almost would've expected you to do something like that. lol

*applause for the other entrants* Oh, and thanks to DGFone for running the contest, obviously. (Preemptive thanks also for the banner. xD)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby RedKite » August 29th, 2013, 8:40 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]... That's pretty awesome. xD If I knew what Project Gemini was, I almost would've expected you to do something like that. lol

*applause for the other entrants* Oh, and thanks to DGFone for running the contest, obviously. (Preemptive thanks also for the banner. xD)[/quote]

Congrats to you! Well done! When I compared mine with yours I was like, dude, I am beat.... :-o
Lol! Thanks to everyone who entered and DGfone for running it...

But remember, GeminiGemelo....I'll be there next time...MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Just kidding LOL!) :lol:
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Ninaroja » August 29th, 2013, 7:21 pm

YAY TWIN :D I'm starting to think no one else is going to be able to win while you're entering :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Regulus » August 29th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Congrats!

Maybe next time I'll actually enter the contest again. xD
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Bloodspill » August 29th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Congrats! Your story was awesome :D I liked the other stories too :)
Can't wait to the next contest! :P
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Gemini » August 30th, 2013, 7:12 am

[quote="RedKite"]But remember, GeminiGemelo....I'll be there next time...MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Just kidding LOL!) :lol:[/quote]

You'd better be! It's not every day this contest gets so many stories. :p

[quote="NinaRoja"]YAY TWIN :D I'm starting to think no one else is going to be able to win while you're entering :P[/quote]

Thanks for the congrats, Nina. :) I'm not sure you're right, though... I believe I finished second on one or two. xD

[quote="Regulus"]Congrats!

Maybe next time I'll actually enter the contest again. xD[/quote]

I hope you do. :] And thank you.

[quote="Bloodspill"]Congrats! Your story was awesome :D[/quote]

Why, thank you. In fact, thanks to all of you! I'll see you... I guess next week? xD Hoping to get as many stories as we did this time... that would be great. 8-) *waves goodbye*
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 10th, 2013, 6:31 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]YAY TWIN :D I'm starting to think no one else is going to be able to win while you're entering :P[/quote]

That's exactly what I said a long time ago!! :lol:
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Return to MLK Writing Contest