MLK Writing Contest #19 [Winner]

MLK Writing Contest #19 [Winner]

Postby DGFone » July 15th, 2013, 5:38 am

I almost completely forgot about the contest until a few minutes ago when I realized that I should check on the contest again. What I found was a rather nice surprise in two ways, because we have a tie: the winners for the 19th writing contest are:

DGFone and OuRaion

Congratulations you two, and especially congratulations to OuRaion for his first win! This guy was just about ready to give up several times already, citing the fact that he never wins. I kept urging him to come back, and so he did. His efforts did not go in vain, the tide has turned, and OuRaion: I told you so. :P

Once again, congratulations to our two winners, and congrats to Pocahontas for her story, which got second place. Well done to all of you!

Now come the bad news: I am very busy this summer, so my schedule might not be very predictable. I will try my hardest to keep on time, but I already have a growing pile of MLK work to do, not including now three banners to create. So... realistically, you winners will be looking to a banner after the next contest will be up. I will try to create it before, but no promises.

That out of the way, I will try my hardest to create the next contest in a week. I'm still deciding on what to do, but you might see five prompts(?). You'll find out then.

Until then, keep writing, reading, and enjoying good TLK fanfiction all the more!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #19 [Winner]

Postby OuRaion » July 15th, 2013, 5:51 am

[quote]OuRaion: I told you so.[/quote]Shaddap

Thanks to the two people that voted for me! And just as DGFone said, I really couldn't imagine my name ever being in a winner topic.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Congratulations DGFone for winning as well!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kal » July 15th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Many congrats to the two above! ;) Clever people.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Ninaroja » July 15th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Well done, you two! I really enjoyed both of your stories :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 16th, 2013, 6:16 am

Congrats to the both of you!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Pocahontas » July 19th, 2013, 1:43 am

Congrats to you two! :D
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Return to MLK Writing Contest