MLK Writing Contest #16!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #16!

Postby DGFone » February 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm

^ That.

Yes, considering all things, it's safe to assume that I will also write something for the writing contest, but at the same time...

If that were to happen, the contest would be between only 2 entries. That won't be very interesting, would it?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby OuRaion » February 17th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Well, if no one else enters except you...

Congratulations DG for winning yet another contest!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » February 17th, 2013, 11:50 pm

I wish I have entered but my nights are gone due to work.

Come on, people! Let's get them stories in!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby DGFone » February 18th, 2013, 4:56 am

Only a few hours left, and I still only have one submission from another member. Normally by now I would at least have 2.

At worst, I might delay the contest, but I will hate to have to do that.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby OuRaion » February 18th, 2013, 7:13 am

I quote myself.

[quote="OuRaion"]Congratulations DG for winning yet another contest![/quote]
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby DGFone » February 18th, 2013, 9:29 am

Here is what I am going to do:

It's not unusual for me to forget to start the contest until a day late, so I don't see a reason why I have to force the deadline now of all times. This will give you guys one more day to write a story and submit it to me. And for all you Americans, happy President's Day. Now get to writing!

Or you can either send me a PM or reply should you guys need even more time. I am willing to delay the contest by a week, but only if it means that I will get stories into the contest.

Worst thing that can happen is that on Tuesday, you guys will see a two-story contest. I would like it not to be the case though, so if you feel like you can write something within a week, reply or send me a PM!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » February 18th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Okay, so I got a PM from another member saying that if I can postpone the deadline, then they'll be able to get a story in. (They were unable to do so before due to RL troubles).

I am going to give that member an extra week, so for everyone else as well: the new deadline for this contest is: Sunday, February 24th!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby FlipMode » February 19th, 2013, 7:21 pm

I'm going to enter too in that case! Expect mine within the week :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » February 24th, 2013, 12:01 am

Two more days! This is just a quick reminder for the two members who requested the week extension!

Flip, you're one of them. Get a story in. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » February 25th, 2013, 1:21 am

Good luck, everyone!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest