MLK Writing Contest #14 [Winner]

MLK Writing Contest #14 [Winner]

Postby DGFone » January 1st, 2013, 12:44 am

This was the last writing contest of 2012, and we now have a winner after the week of votes. The votes at first were quite even, but then a story took off and won the majority of the vote. Our winner is:

DGFone!

Congratulations to you, err.. me. I will still make the next contest topic on time and keep everything running on time. Expect to have three standard topics, as well as one special one that I like to think of, but deem to crazy for a standard contest. We can also expect to get another topic, from UruSarabiNala, if she still wants her topic from the tie of the previous contest.

And also congratulations to the second place winner: Regulus! Well done on what many rightly described as a very funny story!

And thank you for everyone else for writing stories, and for everyone who voted!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #14 [Winner]

Postby Ninaroja » January 1st, 2013, 2:34 am

Congrats DGFone :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 1st, 2013, 3:24 am

Well done!
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby OuRaion » January 1st, 2013, 3:25 am

RIGGED!

Just joking.
Nice job, well done.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby DGFone » January 3rd, 2013, 6:13 am

CAUGHT! Yes, the contest is very rigged. I've hosted some 11 contests now, and this is my second victory.

U mad? 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to MLK Writing Contest