MLK Writing Contest #7! [Winner]

MLK Writing Contest #7! [Winner]

Postby DGFone » June 17th, 2012, 8:32 am

In case you haven't heard, I am leaving for a weak, and I had to cut the voting period short. I apologize for that, but nevertheless: we have a clear winner!

Juliette!

Congratulations to you, and for writing a real masterpiece of a story! You won the seventh writing contest, and therefore will get a special banner made by me (you will have to wait a week though, sorry) and you can create a topic for everyone to write on for the next writing contest. Just PM it to me when you think of it.

In second place, we have DGFone, and TheBlackCatCrossing grabs third! Well done to everyone who wrote a story for submission, and thank you all for those who voted!

Next time, there shouldn't be any scheduling problems like this one that will effect the voting period. Expect a clean comeback with the next contest!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #7! [Winner]

Postby Carl » June 17th, 2012, 8:46 am

:awe: I can't believe it!
I didn't think mine would be good enough.

Wow. I need to think of a topic, then...
I don't mind waiting for the banner, either, that's okay.
Just wow. :-O
Thanks everyone who voted for my story!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 17th, 2012, 12:44 pm

Well done Juliette, your story was amazing!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » June 17th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Well done, my friend! Great work :D
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2012, 7:41 pm

I'm BACK!!!! :D

This means that the contest is back as well! Expect to see contest 8 sometime on Monday!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to MLK Writing Contest