MLK Writing Contest #7!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #7!

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 10th, 2012, 2:02 am

my story is unfinished but i will submit it anyways
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby DGFone » June 10th, 2012, 6:46 am

[quote="SaultheLionTamer"]Wow. I wish school had let out sooner lol[/quote]

You still have a day left. I don't know if it's enough for you to write anything down, but I highly recommend that you try. Of course, if you know that it's not enough time for you, then there's no point, but I have seen stories do well after being written in the last minute.
One day left before voting begins! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » June 10th, 2012, 9:49 am

Why finish tonight what I can finish tomorrow night?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » June 11th, 2012, 8:37 am

Lol, looks like formatting will be quite tedious, and it's getting late where I am, so I will post the voting topic first thing tomorrow morning. If you guys really want to, this means that you still have some eight hours to either submit your stories, or edit and resubmit them.

Don't worry, I won't take away voting time! And no, I'm not doing this just to increase time for me to write. I submitted mine. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest