Writing Contest 6 Winner!

Writing Contest 6 Winner!

Postby DGFone » May 21st, 2012, 9:40 am

After a week of voting for 5 truly excellent entries, we now have a winner for the sixth writing contest! And the winner of this contest is:

DGFone!

Well done to you wait... me. I will eventually get around to creating the winner banner for myself, and you guys will see a different, special, kind of prompt from me along with the regular ones for the next writing contest.

In second place, we have Letters (YFWE) with a great story, as well as everyone else who thought of, wrote down, and submitted a story for this contest. It was truly an honor to win this contest because of the larger amount of really well written stories. Thank you for everyone who voted in this contest, and a true thanks to all who submitted for this contest. It was nice to see it grow, and I hope that it will only continue to grow in participation and number of entries. Well done to everyone, this was a real treat!

Expect the next prompts in a week!

Spoiler: show
Sweet! I finally pull of a Top Gear style competition and win first place in a contest run by me!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Writing Contest 6 Winner!

Postby YFWE » May 21st, 2012, 3:03 pm

Congrats, and many thanks to the three folks who sent votes my way. You're beautiful.

My vote in this contest went to story #2, Possession Obsession. Brilliantly detailed, but not so much that it bogged down the story -- the kind of detail I wish I could write. Plus, I love the interaction/backstory between Scar and Zira. I think their relationship is one of the richest due to the fact that we never actually saw them interact onscreen and have only what Zira says of him to fall back on when it comes to guessing what their relationship was, so I think it's left open to a lot of interpretation. I tend to think that this interpretation is one of the most fitting. Loved their interaction.

Awesome contest, awesome entries. Kudos, all.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby wolfishgirl » May 21st, 2012, 3:07 pm

Congrats dg fone. You deserved it
Was really entertaing to read what u wrote
I believe it was urs i voted for. Yes it was
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Regulus » May 21st, 2012, 4:22 pm

lol, Top Gear reference. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » May 21st, 2012, 11:02 pm

[quote="YFWE"]Congrats, and many thanks to the three folks who sent votes my way. You're beautiful.

My vote in this contest went to story #2, Possession Obsession. Brilliantly detailed, but not so much that it bogged down the story -- the kind of detail I wish I could write. Plus, I love the interaction/backstory between Scar and Zira. I think their relationship is one of the richest due to the fact that we never actually saw them interact onscreen and have only what Zira says of him to fall back on when it comes to guessing what their relationship was, so I think it's left open to a lot of interpretation. I tend to think that this interpretation is one of the most fitting. Loved their interaction.

Awesome contest, awesome entries. Kudos, all.[/quote]

Thank you, darling. You make me blush. 8-)

And congrats, DG! You lucky dawg!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 22nd, 2012, 11:14 am

I am definly entering #7!
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » May 25th, 2012, 6:14 am

When are we gonna see the new prompts, DG?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby DGFone » May 25th, 2012, 6:19 am

Sunday evening. Don't worry, I have a few ideas for regular prompts, and you can count on my "winner's Prompt" to be something... out of this world. I only hope that it won't only be me who will like that idea. But if that will be the case, this is why I will still have regular prompts for you guys tow write on.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to MLK Writing Contest