The Annoying Orange

Re: The Annoying Orange

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 15th, 2012, 1:10 pm

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"][quote="Nicholas"]I dont really see anything ''funny'' in the annoying orange videos.[/quote]

I've found funnier things in a dictionary.[/quote]

and I'd rather even read a whole dictionary then watching those worthless video's with that talking orange.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Misiziri » March 20th, 2012, 12:24 am

By the way, guys, from what I've heard The Annoying Orange is getting a show on CN, as Fred did on Nick.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SpyroGirlKariana » March 24th, 2012, 9:22 pm

I love The Annoying Orange! Though I don't like his newer episodes as much as the first five.
Krazykari.deviantart.com
SpyroGirlKariana
Shark Spyro is Best Spyro

Nickname(s): Kari
Pride Points: 4

Postby Biomac » March 29th, 2012, 7:17 pm

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: . TAO is so hilarious, and all Daneboe's videos :lol:

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Vish » April 9th, 2012, 3:15 pm

I think it is annoying, I didn't really like them. Lol
So annoying but that is just my opinion.

I see that they have alot of views and likes. Lol
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2012, 5:48 pm

I love the annoying orange, I think hes awesome! I love the Rebecca Black thing he did. :P
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Lauren » June 15th, 2012, 6:08 pm

Removed.
Last edited by Lauren on June 23rd, 2013, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ultra Fox » June 21st, 2012, 11:24 am

Making a television series about the Annoying Orange is like making a tv show about a rock. Both have equal potential.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby jelle » August 16th, 2012, 11:44 pm

annoying orange is annoying in a bad not funny way...nuff said
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » August 16th, 2012, 11:46 pm

I don't think there's really a good way to be annoying. It's pretty sad when the title of this webseries/show just about perfectly describes exactly what it is... annoying. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Previous

Return to The Den