What are your summer plans?

Re: What are your summer plans?

Postby Iberian » June 24th, 2015, 2:04 am

------------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Buffy » June 24th, 2015, 7:34 am

My biggest summer plans are happening next month. On July 13th I leave Nova Scotia, Canada and I head for Wales. I'll be visiting Amy and then on July 25th we'll be meeting up with a bunch of MLK'ers (photos will come, I assure you!)

After that I will try to maintain my job as they didn't approve all my vacation when they really should have (I gave them over two months notice). I might look for another job, idk...

As far as movies are concerned I really wanna see Jurassic World and Paper Towns. Other than that I'll be re-watching my summer favourites; Finding Nemo, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Mamma Mia, Lassie, etc.

For books I wanna finish Paper Towns and Shades of Earth. Haven't entirely settled on what to read during the summer but I'll probably read some Lemony Snicket and a few contemporary novels.

Other than that I guess I'll hang out with friends when I can, and just keep working.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby it means no worries » June 27th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Just resting until early August, then i hit the beaches for a week!
Cant wait for my 16th this summer- ill be glued to the motorbike for the rest if the holiday :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Si-Amber » June 27th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Got a long weekend off from this Thursday. On Saturday I'm going up to London with a couple of my friends for my friend's 30th birthday. We're going to the Victoria & Albert Museum, taking a cable car ride over the Thames and then dinner and drinks. I've bought an "I <3 London" T-shirt, so that I can look like a proper tourist! :D

Then on the 25th, back up to London with other MLKers for Buffy's meet. Probably re-use the t-shirt. :D

At some point I'm going to Brighton for an evening out with my work buddies to celebrate passing our audit. We're going to do a ghost walk tour.

Got a weekend off in August, where I plan a couple of days off, enjoy my town's annual air show and generally just chill on the beach (weather permitting!).

Apart from that, it's our busiest time of year at work, so I'll be appreciating the couple of breaks!
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » June 30th, 2015, 11:36 am

Packing up work on the 16th July for two weeks holiday before my maternity starts. Meet up with Buffy, Amy, KK, Tsuki, Si, my partner and anybody else who comes along :B (Looks in RayCats general direction) My Birthday BBQ on the 29th July. Lots of dog walking, Xbox One time and general chilling out before my little bundle of joy arrives at the end of August <3

Though, I have a feeling she might be early as she's kind of nearly 'in position' and going by how active she is and how people prone to anxiety tend to have their babies early.. I think I might be seeing her earlier than the end of August xD Which will be awesome! So yes.. after that i'll be playing fulltime mummy =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » July 3rd, 2015, 12:04 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » July 3rd, 2015, 1:17 am

I was planning to spend the summer in Spain working, however that has fallen through :/

Instead I went on holiday with my best friend Francesca a few weeks ago to the Costa del Sol which was awesome - I intend to spend the rest of it writing, going to the gym/losing weight/becoming hot :P and hanging out with my friends as much as I can.

And I'll probably get drunk a few times. Just a few :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Sigurd » July 21st, 2015, 10:01 pm

I planning on visiting the Swedish west coast, but I haven't decided anything yet.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to The Den