33%
Team Edward
33%
Team Bella
No votes

Total votes : 3

Twilight Fans Unite

Postby TheLionQueen » May 22nd, 2013, 5:18 am

Okay, so I'm a huge twilight fan. Don't get me wrong some things about it are questionable and yes Edward sparkles like glitter. But, nonetheless I love twilight so much! So this is going to be a discussion for your twilight team and why you're on that team and what you like so much about twilight. So yea lets get this started!
Last edited by TheLionQueen on May 25th, 2013, 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Re: Twilight Fans Unite

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 11:27 am

Why can't there be an ''Anti-Twilight'' team as well?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SophieCub » May 25th, 2013, 12:22 pm

^ I second this. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Si-Amber » May 25th, 2013, 12:29 pm

^ I third.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Okay look some people like Twilight. Like me, I've been a member for a while and I thought maybe some other people might like Twilight too so I wanted to see. I'm not adding an Anti-Twilight team because this is for people who are fans, not for people who don't like it.
TheLionQueen

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 4:57 pm

LOL well it seems the majority of MLK are anti-Twilight, so perhaps MLK is not the right place for Twilight fandom?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Buffy » May 25th, 2013, 7:15 pm

I'm more neutral. I'm saving my judgement for after I read the books, but I didn't really like the movies to be honest.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 7:32 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]LOL well it seems the majority of MLK are anti-Twilight, so perhaps MLK is not the right place for Twilight fandom?[/quote]

I'm not saying it's a fandom I'm just trying to see who else likes it. Maybe this isn't a place for anyone to fan over anything except TLK. What I'm really trying to say is if you don't like it okay, but this is really for people who do like it. Thats why it's called Twilight Fans Unite. If you don't like it I suggest not posting anything in this thread.
TheLionQueen

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Well then I got some bad news for you. Because you see, I post in any thread I want. I'm not saying I am against Twilight fans, but that doesn't mean that I and other people who aren't twilight fans can't post our opinions about Twilight. By creating a topic you have to accept the possibility that it will or CAN be criticised.
SlayerOfLight

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 7:48 pm

I see where you're coming from and I realize that I can't tell you not to post here, I'm just saying that I'd prefer to keep this for fans of twilight. There's no problem with you not liking it, but I'd appreciate if people -not meaning you- didn't go ballistic the moment someone mentions twilight.
TheLionQueen

Next

Return to The Den