33%
Team Edward
33%
Team Bella
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Twilight Fans Unite

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 7:59 pm

We don't go ballistic. The real issue is, Twilight fans often go ballistic themselves when they feel someone criticises their obsession. I have not said anything rude like ''OMG I HATE TWILIGHT!'' Because that would be childish. And fair enough that you prefer Twilight fans only to post in this thread, but it's not a guaranteed promise by any non-twilight fan. Both Twilight fans and non Twilight fans should be able to interact properly whitout any fuss.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 8:04 pm

I understand that, and I'm not saying you said anything rude, you've actually been very respectful and I appreciate that. And it is true Twilight fans do go ballistic too, but to defend a good portion of them it's because of the fact that they get hated on for that one like. And you're right they should have a place to interact without a fuss, it's the rest of this site because we all interact outside of this thread, if I'm not mistaken. I made this for fans to interact because there is no where else.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Well, I don't fully agree because both Twilight fans and non Twilight fans should be able to say: ''I love Twilight'' and ''I hate Twilight'' to each other whitout hate or flaming, or else it doesn't look like they can get allong fine. I'm also quite sure that there are plenty of Twilight forums out there for Twilight fans only, so saying there is no where else for this is a bit unnecessary xD
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby TheLionQueen » May 26th, 2013, 4:11 am

There's no where else on this website is what I meant. I see what you mean though. And I respect your rebuttals. Thank you for not going ballistic.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby MrTitans » January 30th, 2014, 4:35 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]Why can't there be an ''Anti-Twilight'' team as well?[/quote]
Agrees

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Den