good art?

good art?

Postby KingKivuli » July 17th, 2009, 12:52 am

ok so i have a friend who draws tlk and OC's. i think its brilliant but i want to show him what people do really think. so i ask all of you to please be totally honest with your opinions of this work

like i said before i want honest comments please
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: good art?

Postby NightmareMoon » July 17th, 2009, 12:54 am

It's pretty good.. what's your friend think he has to be? perfectionist? lol. It's really good.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby morri908 » July 17th, 2009, 12:56 am

uh... actually.. that's pretty good.. actually. it's really good.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » July 17th, 2009, 12:57 am

Oh... My... Gosh!!!!
This is amazing! I love it! Why on earth would he think it's bad?!? I would love to have your friend's drawing skillz!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 17th, 2009, 12:57 am

I is also perfectionist with my art, in a way. But my art CAN NOT match that, because THAT is very good art. ^^
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » July 17th, 2009, 1:13 am

Yeah your friend is an incredible artist! Very creative, too. :D
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » July 17th, 2009, 4:07 am

He's terrific =) I especially like what a keen eye he has for manes and hair. It's so easy to get lost of confused by all the hair, but he makes it simple, elegant, and striking. Have him give you more to post up =D Or better yet, make an account here.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » July 17th, 2009, 4:47 am

You should tell your friend, that all of this are outstanding. :D I am not artist, but I still have seen a lot of art. Just seeing this art shows how much of an amazing artist he is. I actually want to see more of his art. :)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » July 17th, 2009, 5:29 am

He's an awesome artist. You should convince him to join us here 8-)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Majordomo » July 17th, 2009, 7:33 am

This art is very good. No, it's not perfect, but whose art is? There's always something to work on, even for the most talented artists, and he's certainly talented. He has a lot of potential, and should definitely keep practicing, whether he decides to post here or not. It'd be a shame not to let that talent reach it's potential.
Majordomo

Because I said so

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Den