1980s
9%
1990s
62%

Total votes : 55

Re: What decade are you?

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 5th, 2012, 1:33 pm

[quote]You Are the 1950s

You are a conventional, traditional, and responsible person. You try to live a good life.
You appreciate the simpler days of the 1950s, when hard work and family were valued.

You believe in doing your best, even if you aren't rewarded right away. Being a moral person is its own reward.
You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it.[/quote]

... Uhm... I think it is right... All I know is that I like my life how it is. That's all :I
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby MrTitans » July 5th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Got the 90's not surprised

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 9th, 2012, 3:53 am

I suspected it.

You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.
You appreciate the cynical days of the 1990s, when irony was king.

You're somewhat skeptical and mocking of the mainstream. You tend to embrace alternative culture instead.
You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Dare » August 2nd, 2012, 12:23 am

[quote]You Are the 1960s

You are a liberal minded, progressive, and caring person. You believe in love.
You appreciate the dynamic days of the 1960s, when people truly wanted to change the world.

You believe in justice and equality for all. You can't rest until everyone in the world is treated fairly.
You are willing to stand firm for what you believe in, even if no one else is standing with you.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head, in a blanket-statement kinda way - the part about justice and equality is dead on, but I have a somewhat more cynical and pragmatic outlook on that (as opposed to the traditional stereotype of hippy idealism)...but I'm not giving up hope.
;)

♫ Come on people now, smile on your brother. Everybody get together, try to love one another right now. ♫
Dare
fly-on-the-wall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i lurk, therefore i am

Postby Queen Elsa » August 2nd, 2012, 12:31 am

"You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.

You're somewhat skeptical and mocking of the mainstream. You tend to embrace alternative culture instead.
You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you."

I'm not too surprised. I was expecting it. And I was really born in the 90s. :)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 20th, 2012, 11:04 pm

You Are the 1990s

You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.

You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you.

What Decade Are You?

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

Well I was born in 1993... and i hate mainstream stuff XD
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby MooLion » September 2nd, 2012, 9:34 pm

'90s here, too. Well it did leave a big impression on me. I am only just getting over the fact that the '90s wasn't just a few years ago...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Dark Huntress » November 7th, 2012, 3:16 am

You are a conventional, traditional, and responsible person. You try to live a good life.
You appreciate the simpler days of the 1950s, when hard work and family were valued.

You believe in doing your best, even if you aren't rewarded right away. Being a moral person is its own reward.
You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it.

I guess that's true...
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby pitbullangel » November 19th, 2012, 7:57 pm

You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it.

---------

Doesn't surprise me that I got this one, especially with days of worrying about house payments and other bills that just can't be paid, jobs hard to come by, and stresses of raising a kid in the current culture of selfishness, I long for such simple pleasures of years ago...

I was born in 87, and while I am a 90's kid in most respects, my heart has always been "old"
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby OuRaion » November 19th, 2012, 8:02 pm

You are a larger than life, ambitious person. You believe that you should live big or go home.
You appreciate the bold days of the 1980s, when no one ever toned it down.

You believe in working hard and playing hard. You can't help but love money and nice things.
You are a bit ruthless and power hungry. The one who dies with the most toys wins, right?

I'm about 10 years before my time.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

PreviousNext

Return to The Den