2%
1980s
9%
1990s
62%

Total votes : 55

What decade are you?

Postby Biomac » May 10th, 2012, 3:26 am

As the title say. Just answer the questionnaire in the link and copy-paste your answer. Here is my decade:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdecadeareyouquiz/

You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.
You appreciate the cynical days of the 1990s, when irony was king.

You're somewhat skeptical and mocking of the mainstream. You tend to embrace alternative culture instead.
You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you.

And i'm really born in the 90s :D

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Re: What decade are you?

Postby Regulus » May 10th, 2012, 3:37 am

[quote]You Are the 1950s

You are a conventional, traditional, and responsible person. You try to live a good life.
You appreciate the simpler days of the 1950s, when hard work and family were valued.

You believe in doing your best, even if you aren't rewarded right away. Being a moral person is its own reward.
You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it. [/quote]

lolwut? This is a ridiculous quiz.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Biomac » May 10th, 2012, 3:39 am

This quiz doesn't mean to be serious ;)

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby cleargreenwater » May 10th, 2012, 12:47 pm

I'm so 90s I never left them, I don't have to take the quiz, lol.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Panda-chan » May 11th, 2012, 12:03 am

[quote]You Are the 1980s

You are a larger than life, ambitious person. You believe that you should live big or go home.
You appreciate the bold days of the 1980s, when no one ever toned it down.

You believe in working hard and playing hard. You can't help but love money and nice things.
You are a bit ruthless and power hungry. The one who dies with the most toys wins, right?[/quote]
What
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby AdAstrα » May 11th, 2012, 12:13 am

I'm the 90's (didn't really expect anything else haha)

"You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.

You're somewhat skeptical and mocking of the mainstream. You tend to embrace alternative culture instead.
You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you."

This is pretty accurate as well I suppose xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Misiziri » May 11th, 2012, 3:10 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote]You Are the 1950s

You are a conventional, traditional, and responsible person. You try to live a good life.
You appreciate the simpler days of the 1950s, when hard work and family were valued.

You believe in doing your best, even if you aren't rewarded right away. Being a moral person is its own reward.
You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it. [/quote]

lolwut? This is a ridiculous quiz.[/quote]

Le this.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby TheLionPrince » June 9th, 2012, 1:40 am

Here's my results:

[quote]You Are the 1950s

You don't like to rock the boat too much. You like your life as it is and aren't looking to change it.[/quote]

I believe this describes me quite well! :)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Tora » June 9th, 2012, 1:49 am

Some how I got the 50's.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 5th, 2012, 12:21 pm

Le bump, I just saw this...

You Are the 1990s

You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.

You are open minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you.

Very true for me.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to The Den