Things you can do with google

Re: Things you can do with google

Postby MusicLion101 » September 14th, 2009, 1:36 am

If you have someones IP address, you can google it, and use an IP tracer/tracker to find the location of their Internet Service Provider. If you're good at detective work, you might be able to figure out their precise address as well. You can also look for peoples houses, enter their username and find ALL of their internet accounts (if they're one of those people that use the same username for every site they visit). This can also work with youTube username if you want to uncover very old comments that they posted. If you have someones telephone number, you can google it...and see the result? *cough* REVERSE SEARCH *cough*

;)

Reverse-searching a phone nomber only works in the USA though, so I'm safe :)
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 14th, 2009, 10:05 am

[quote="MusicLion101"]If you have someones IP address, you can google it, and use an IP tracer/tracker to find the location of their Internet Service Provider. If you're good at detective work, you might be able to figure out their precise address as well. You can also look for peoples houses, enter their username and find ALL of their internet accounts (if they're one of those people that use the same username for every site they visit). This can also work with youTube username if you want to uncover very old comments that they posted. If you have someones telephone number, you can google it...and see the result? *cough* REVERSE SEARCH *cough*

;)

Reverse-searching a phone nomber only works in the USA though, so I'm safe :)[/quote]

you could do that i did get tons of IP's once i was like WHAT THE... O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby MusicLion101 » September 16th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Oh really Josh? How did you obtain their IP's then? ;)
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 17th, 2009, 3:11 am

i really do not kno O.o it was really weird O.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Yumacub » September 17th, 2009, 9:21 pm

type "google lion" and click I'm feeling lucky! ;)
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 18th, 2009, 7:32 am

you can always Google, Google xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby MusicLion101 » September 19th, 2009, 12:54 am

If you type "google" into Google then..the ENTIRE INTERNET WILL MELTDOWN!!!! :lol:
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 19th, 2009, 10:18 am

Lol im gonna melt the interwebs xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby NaiaRulez » April 13th, 2015, 8:40 pm

Haha, those are amazing! I really liked the mirrior one hehe
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to The Den