A surprise from me to all of you (1/2)

A surprise from me to all of you (1/2)

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 2nd, 2011, 12:25 am

ok, first, I know that some of you know that on September I went to DisneyWorld and I visit all 4 theme parks, well, while there, I was thinking on doing a surprise to all of you that had been good people with me, and also does who has been getting on my nerves, anyway,, this video is one of the 2 video surprises that I have

this first video is from Disney's "Epcot" at the last show at night, this one is call "Reflections of Earth" and let me tell you something, wow, you definitely have to see this show live whenever you had the chance to visit Epcot, is a very awesome show

Disney's Epcot-Reflections of Earth

alright, enjoy the video and

stand by for the second video coming soon :chuckle2:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: A surprise from me to all of you (1/2)

Postby FlipMode » October 2nd, 2011, 12:34 am

Seen it live, incredible show and somewhat touching.
I hope the other video is Wishes XP
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: A surprise from me to all of you (1/2)

Postby lionman » October 2nd, 2011, 12:48 am

Really amazing Silver, thanks for sharing this.
''Melancholy is the state of art madness. Of revelation and inspiration.

Arturo Duclos
lionman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: There, in some place of this savannah called planet earth.
Nickname(s): lionman,leo
Pride Points: 10

Return to The Den