How to get screengrabs from YouTube?

How to get screengrabs from YouTube?

Postby Misiziri » March 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am

How do you get them from YouTube? Standstill images.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: How to get screengrabs from YouTube?

Postby WildSimba » March 23rd, 2011, 12:37 am

You can't. The screen will just come up black.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » March 23rd, 2011, 12:39 am

^ That's if you have an ancient version of Windows like WS has. Using the print scrn button for Flash works in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » March 23rd, 2011, 12:42 am

I have Windows XP... will iy work still?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » March 23rd, 2011, 12:43 am

[quote="Moka"]^ That's if you have an ancient version of Windows like WS has. Using the print scrn button for Flash works in Windows Vista and Windows 7.[/quote]

Actually, I have Windows Vista. so GTFO. <3
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » March 23rd, 2011, 1:57 am

Right, well then it was fixed in Windows 7.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Wrightfan » August 24th, 2011, 6:40 pm

For Mac:
1. Hold down command/shift/4
2. Use the cursor to fit the frame.
3. Let go. Viola! Instant screenshot
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Misiziri » August 24th, 2011, 7:33 pm

I don't even know what a Mac really is. I figured the out long ago, but thank you!
Misiziri

Postby CrazyNuka » December 6th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Press the Print Screen(or Prt Scr) key on your keyboard and go to Paint and paste it. Then you crop it whenever and save it in a format you want. ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Noah » December 9th, 2011, 1:56 am

Use this button

Then open up Microsoft Paint/Photoshop/Any Editing Software

and Click Paste (Ctrl + V)
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Next

Return to The Den