Kopa Lion?

Kopa Lion?

Postby OutsiderLion007 » December 18th, 2010, 2:45 am

i was on facebook and saw a page for a lion named kopa who is said to be kiara's brother. is that true? and can you maybe tell me about him please? i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks so much.
OutsiderLion007

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): holly bear
Pride Points: 0

Re: Kopa Lion?

Postby TheRoguePrince » December 18th, 2010, 2:46 am

it's in the character page, just look in the character section, they have been discussing him for ages, but he is more of a thing we dream up
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 18th, 2010, 2:48 am

Those profiles using the names of cartoon characters ought to be deleted on the spot >.> they're just a really good way for pedophiles to gain access to kids' facebook pages by using the name and image of a cartoon character. When a kid sees a cartoon character adding them on Facebook, what are they going to but accept it with open arms?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby crystally » December 18th, 2010, 5:50 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Those profiles using the names of cartoon characters ought to be deleted on the spot >.> they're just a really good way for pedophiles to gain access to kids' facebook pages by using the name and image of a cartoon character. When a kid sees a cartoon character adding them on Facebook, what are they going to but accept it with open arms?[/quote]
It's a hoax, and a very stupid one at that http://www.hoax-slayer.com/facebook-car ... ange.shtml The campaign indeed was for anti-violence.
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 18th, 2010, 6:02 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Those profiles using the names of cartoon characters ought to be deleted on the spot >.> they're just a really good way for pedophiles to gain access to kids' facebook pages by using the name and image of a cartoon character. When a kid sees a cartoon character adding them on Facebook, what are they going to but accept it with open arms?[/quote]

I'm sorry, but I have to agree on this with SnowyCheetah. Obvously there is no lion cub on a computer who has a Facebook page. I would sincerely be careful if I were you.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 18th, 2010, 7:02 am

[quote="crystally"][quote="SnowyCheetah"]Those profiles using the names of cartoon characters ought to be deleted on the spot >.> they're just a really good way for pedophiles to gain access to kids' facebook pages by using the name and image of a cartoon character. When a kid sees a cartoon character adding them on Facebook, what are they going to but accept it with open arms?[/quote]
It's a hoax, and a very stupid one at that http://www.hoax-slayer.com/facebook-car ... ange.shtml The campaign indeed was for anti-violence.[/quote]
I wasn't referring to the make-your-profile-pic-a-cartoon-character-month or whatever thing; I participated in that myself. What I was referring to as a pedophile's way into someone's friend list was the actual profile's made to look like a cartoon character, like this one (and all those shown in the friend list):

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2010, 8:29 am

If my kid believed that a cartoon character was adding / talking to them on FB, I would kick them out for being so dumb. I would not let a kid younger than 10 on there, by that age they should know characters are characters. It is just people with imagination IMO...
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 18th, 2010, 8:38 am

Maybe you'd be smart enough not to let it happen to your kids, but the pedos know there are pleeeeeeeeeeenty of kids whose parents are not. Best not to have anything to do with those profiles, since we really have no way of knowing who the hell is behind them.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby CrazyNuka » December 18th, 2010, 9:20 am

Very true and i just now figure that out just now.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby crystally » December 18th, 2010, 10:46 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="SnowyCheetah"]Those profiles using the names of cartoon characters ought to be deleted on the spot >.> they're just a really good way for pedophiles to gain access to kids' facebook pages by using the name and image of a cartoon character. When a kid sees a cartoon character adding them on Facebook, what are they going to but accept it with open arms?[/quote]

If my kid believed that a cartoon character was adding / talking to them on FB, I would kick them out for being so dumb. I would not let a kid younger than 10 on there, by that age they should know characters are characters. It is just people with imagination IMO...[/quote]
Yeah this. IMO internet is for age 13 and up. Any kid younger than that should be supervised whenever they're online. But I think we're getting off-topic here lol anyway yeah Kopa is Kiara's older brother, if you consider TLKNA books canon.
crystally

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Den