What's Your Inner Animal?

Re: What's Your Inner Animal?

Postby Scars Mate » November 11th, 2012, 10:19 am

Your inner animal is a wood pecker!
You are very vocal and let others know what you think. You enjoy high-flying activities and spending time in the forest. Your gentle demeanor is deceiving; you are very persistent when you have your mind set on accomplishing something.

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby DreamEater » November 19th, 2012, 5:24 am

My inner animal is a Black Jaguar (I knew it! I knew I was like a big cat!)

"You have a sleek and distinguished air about you and move with style and grace. But underneath that exterior you have a big heart and soft demeanor. Your outward appearance is somewhat deceiving, so others need to look beyond your exterior."
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby RainKissedLioness » December 8th, 2013, 1:02 am

Your Inner Animal is a Manatee!
You are kind of shy and retiring on the outside, but inside you are just a big gentle soul. Your life is on the water and you love to spend your time kicking back enjoying all the water has to offer.
Attachments
Manatee_at_Sea_World_Orlando_Mar_10-2aaz5us.jpg
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby Meskhenet » December 8th, 2013, 1:43 am

Your Inner Animal is a
Ring Tailed Lemur

Soft and cuddly in appearance, you are a quite a social butterfly. Easy to get along with, you tend to hang out with family and friends in warm and sunny places. You tend to prefer neutral tones and sort of blend into the crowd.

Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Wilfre » March 4th, 2014, 5:40 am

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
BALD EAGLE
Never far from the water, you pose a striking figure anywhere you go. Your big heart and somewhat gentle nature are surprising, since you are very much a loner. But when you set your sights on a friend or partner, you are extremely loyal.

Ahaha. Sounds quite accurate. v u v
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Postby Buffy » March 4th, 2014, 6:20 am

Your inner animal is a HIPPO.

You may appear to have somewhat of an awkward nature, but in fact you have a very graceful style. A rare creature, you enjoy hanging around with others but also like to have some downtime alone. When planning time away, most often you prefer to travel in dry hot climates with water nearby for swimming and other activities.

This sounds pretty accurate actually. Don't know if this was the result I got the last time I took the quiz, but hey! It's cool!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 4th, 2014, 9:01 pm

My personalities change like every few years or months... this is take 3... xD This also is fun

[quote]Snowy Owl

Easy to get along with, you have a soft and mesmerizing appearance. You are a night owl who prefers cold-weather adventures. You are very quiet but have heightened senses, especially your eyesight.[/quote]

... Yup...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » June 20th, 2014, 9:52 am

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A DUCK-BILLED PLATYPUS

Your spectacularly unique style and appearance set you apart from the crowd. You enjoy leisure activities on both land and sea, and tend to prefer life after dark. You don't like to rock the boat and will avoid confrontation if at all possible.

Huh, looks like I'm the first person with this one. Pretty accurate, though! Well, except for the style/appearance thing. :3
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby juhouh » June 20th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Your Inner Animal is a Kangaroo

A party animal who loves the nightlife, you love being part of a mob. You have a big heart and gregarious personality to go with it. You are protective of your offspring and like keeping them close to you. You prefer warm weather but usually don't wander far from home.
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby ScarsLove » June 27th, 2014, 1:58 am

Your Inner Animal is a Bald Eagle

Never far from the water, you pose a striking figure anywhere you go. Your big heart and somewhat gentle nature are surprising, since you are very much a loner. But when you set your sights on a friend or partner, you are extremely loyal.
'

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

PreviousNext

Return to The Den