What's Your Inner Animal?

Re: What's Your Inner Animal?

Postby CrazyNuka » December 18th, 2011, 10:27 am

Holy smokes, My Inner Animal is a Lion. Don't be jealous of me please. xD

"You take great pride in your family and enjoy spending time with large groups. A big old softie, you like having lots of friends. You walk proudly and have a very regal appearance." xD
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Regulus » December 18th, 2011, 11:19 am

A... sea turtle?

This is kinda ironic. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ozy » December 22nd, 2011, 10:40 pm

Chimpanzee... the description was the exact opposite of how I am though haha

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby AdAstrα » December 23rd, 2011, 12:40 am

[quote="Ozy"]Chimpanzee... the description was the exact opposite of how I am though haha[/quote]
LOL same here :P
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Ozy » December 23rd, 2011, 1:13 am

[quote="AdAstra"][quote="Ozy"]Chimpanzee... the description was the exact opposite of how I am though haha[/quote]
LOL same here :P[/quote]

Haha yeah, and now I'm kind of disturbed because I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. I ARE NOT CRAZY APE.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Azerane » December 26th, 2011, 3:53 am

I got cheetah! Awesome! :D

"Quite a party animal, you make it hard for others to keep up with your fast pace, but they stick with you, drawn to your soft and cuddly appearance. You are sleek and streamlined and built for going the distance."
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 26th, 2011, 3:50 pm

I re-took mine...

[quote]Your Inner Animal is a Panda
You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit.[/quote]

... ok...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby WindAnnWise » December 27th, 2011, 1:40 am

I got Rhino.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby lostsailor » January 23rd, 2012, 3:06 am

Got the Bald Eagle :b

"Never far from the water, you pose a striking figure anywhere you go. Your big heart and somewhat gentle nature are surprising, since you are very much a loner. But when you set your sights on a friend or partner, you are extremely loyal."
lostsailor

Pride Points: 3

Postby Biomac » March 29th, 2012, 3:47 am

I wasn't waiting for that I'm a whale shark :-o

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

PreviousNext

Return to The Den