What's Your Inner Animal?

Re: What's Your Inner Animal?

Postby Noah » March 29th, 2012, 5:13 am

Red Panda

You are gentle by nature, and your actions are determined and measured. You are very meticulous about your appearance and most often prefer to be alone. You enjoy daytime siestas and like to be active early in the morning and during the evening hours. Mountain getaways during cold weather are a favorite pastime.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby DGFone » March 29th, 2012, 5:49 am

Cougar

Your sleek and soft appearance makes you seem very approachable, but you prefer a more solitary lifestyle. You enjoy the nightlife but prefer to be alone when venturing out. You are drawn to mountainous terrain and enjoy a wide-ranging variety of activities.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » May 16th, 2012, 12:19 am

Panda

You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit.

--------

It's sorta right, but I expected I'd get some kind of feline. Not that it matters XD
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 26th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Polar Bear

You are a big old softie but prefer a solitary lifestyle. You thrive in the coldest remote areas and definitely do not like the heat. An avid swimmer, you really enjoy being in or around the water.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Thegeni99 » August 26th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Sea Lion

You are a smooth operator, and your  playful and friendly nature make you very popular. You are made for the water and love frolicking with others to relax. You have keen senses and are very aware of your surroundings and others around you.
--
I love the accuracy.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Buffy » August 26th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Your Inner Animal is a
Spectacled Bear

Big and cuddly at first glance, you really do enjoy a solitary lifestyle. You prefer napping during the day and heading out on the prowl at night. Climbing in warm tropical climates is one of your favorite activities.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Jarrett » October 29th, 2012, 12:08 am

Your Inner Animal is a Sea Turtle

You are a very rare breed indeed. Your big heart and gentle free spirit lead you to far-flung and exotic locales. Facing adversity at times, you stand strong and brave and persevere.

Sorry to bump a thread no one's posted in for 2 months, just thought this would be fun :P
Jarrett
JHH

Do what you love and love what you do.

Pride Points: 5

Postby TheGunner18 » October 29th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Your Inner Animal is a Lynx

Your unique soft features and big heart make you a striking figure, but you prefer a more solitary lifestyle and reclusive mountain getaways. You tend to move quickly and stealthily and usually get what you want.

Wow...that's surprisingly accurate.
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Dark Huntress » October 29th, 2012, 11:16 pm

I wish I could get it to work...
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby ScarsLove » November 9th, 2012, 6:53 pm

I'm a Tiger

You are quite a striking and rare individual. You appear to be warm and cuddly but the soft exterior hides an iron will. You prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You are comfortable in a wide variety of environments and definitely prefer the quiet of nighttime.

This is very accurate.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

PreviousNext

Return to The Den