African Webcam

Re: African Webcam

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 13th, 2010, 7:52 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="Kopa23"]LOOOL SDC and I are having epic lulz in Pot Plant Owl X'D We're watching the owl dancing LOL.[/quote]
Well I guess.

That was.

A hoot.
Image[/quote]

I lol'd.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby theLioness » November 15th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Oh man! This is wicked awesome :D Thanks for letting us know about this!
The sounds are driving my dog nuts. Haha!
I always click on adoptables! Please take a few seconds for Sarabi and find the rest of the family HERE!
theLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Johnny
Pride Points: 0

Postby Misiziri » March 8th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Is this... real?

Right now it's night and I'm seeing a bunch of grazing wildebeest.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Arani » March 9th, 2012, 1:03 am

Omg so cool! Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna watch it tonight when it's day time over there. :P I hope to see some lions...
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » March 16th, 2012, 8:29 am

Ah, I remember this. :)

When I first discovered it, all I got were a few birds. *Looks at input from 2 cameras* Yup, more birds. :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby cleargreenwater » March 16th, 2012, 12:42 pm

I totally forgot about this thing, how cool that it's still going! :)

Thank god they included the "Best Of" screen though, cause I never see anything XD

I am most deeply impressed at how many years they have afforded to have someone sitting out there behind a camera all night every night since god knows when, though. I hope it's just a very very accuratlye focusing automatic camera :lol:
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Previous

Return to The Den