Do/did you play any TCG?

Do/did you play any TCG?

Postby Taka » October 19th, 2010, 6:47 pm

I used to play Yu Gi Oh, when I was very little, tho I never liked the series much
I don't like anime

More recently, I played the Pokemon TCG, and it was really fun
I want to play it again, though I don't remember how to lol
I have some big piles of cards...
I guess I'll have to search somewhere

What about you?
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Re: Do/did you play any TCG?

Postby FlipMode » October 19th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Nope, I had but one card and it was a Mew. I didn't even know what it was untill I took it to school once and everyone asked questions about it lol (8/9 years ago that was).
Our school missed the old Traing Card thing to be honest, we had something much, much better hahaha something which was the "IN THING" way before Pokemon even came out...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 19th, 2010, 9:50 pm

What would that be,Flip? :think2:
And yes,I was into those TCGs too,especially Yu-Gi-Oh. I used to play it all the time,had piles of those cards at home. But then I left them somewhere and now I have no idea where they are. Not that I'd feel like playing them at this moment anyways.
I also had a Pokemon TCG,but on the PC,that one was actually a one month thing,I went through it once and that was it.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van

Postby Lenor » October 19th, 2010, 10:04 pm

I played some TCGs when I was a kid.Although I don't play them anymore with my friends I like to play one or two matches of Yu Gi Oh against an AI oponent once in a while (computer game...)
Last edited by Lenor on October 19th, 2010, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Grincha of deviantART

Funniest Hyenas Scene "MUFASA MUFASA MUFASA"
Spoiler: show
Lenor

I'm surrounded by idiots!

Pride Points: 0

Postby FlipMode » October 19th, 2010, 10:05 pm

None other than Pogs of course Ivan. Although the wikipedia site misses a bit of information about how it was actually played, and it fails to mention, the "sets" had 100s of them each, and there are tons of sets missing. But look, even the Brittish Military used them XD.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Taka » October 19th, 2010, 10:13 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]None other than Pogs of course Ivan. Although the wikipedia site misses a bit of information about how it was actually played, and it fails to mention, the "sets" had 100s of them each, and there are tons of sets missing. But look, even the Brittish Military used them XD.[/quote]

I had never listened about this game...
but those little 'pogs' look like the ones that come in the cookie packs lol
Taka

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 19th, 2010, 10:15 pm

Hmmmm,I have never played with them. Seems like it's a bit too simple,but I can already see why it was so addictive. And lol @ military! :lol4:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 19th, 2010, 10:51 pm

I'd play with Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon cards when I was young. Now I think they suck. lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Misiziri » September 24th, 2011, 3:42 am

I never understood how to play the Pokemon TCG, the rules were ridiculously complicated to me so I collected them just so I could view the pretty pictures. I know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh, though, I have a GBA game for it and I'm pretty good.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby AdAstrα » September 24th, 2011, 12:52 pm

I used to collect Pokemon cards but I never understood how the game worked lol xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Next

Return to The Den